• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis credit card - next steps

SahilKr24

TF Select
I recently applied for axis select card on Saturday 3nd Feb using digital method. I got an application number and then a vKYC link in the evening on the same day. Which was also successful.

After that there was a period of silence and then today I got an SMS that a call will be arranged from a number for axis verification.

I received that call and it was an IVR call on which I pressed 1 for all confirmation and the call ended with “will get back to you shortly”.

When I track my application on the CC tracker it just shows the first step, not even eligibility check.

I wanted to know if anyone had any experience with the new axis cc application. Next steps? Any documentation required? Any physical kyc also required? Anything will be useful.

Thanks in advance.

1707404396846.png

Last edited:

sam0001

TF Select
I recently applied for axis select card on Saturday 3nd Feb using digital method. I got an application number and then a vKYC link in the evening on the same day. Which was also successful.

After that there was a period of silence and then today I got an SMS that a call will be arranged from a number for axis verification.

I received that call and it was an IVR call on which I pressed 1 for all confirmation and the call ended with “will get back to you shortly”.

When I track my application on the CC tracker it just shows the first step, not even eligibility check.

I wanted to know if anyone had any experience with the new axis cc application. Next steps? Any documentation required? Any physical kyc also required? Anything will be useful.

Thanks in advance.

1707404396846.png
Don't track axis cc application online as it won't show you correct status, just wait for 2-3 weeks either they will deliver your cc if approved or will send you an sms if rejected in 2-3 week itself.
Other thing you can do is call your RM if you have an account in axis and ask them about your application status.

SahilKr24

TF Select
Don't track axis cc application online as it won't show you correct status, just wait for 2-3 weeks either they will deliver your cc if approved or will send you an sms if rejected in 2-3 week itself.
Other thing you can do is call your RM if you have an account in axis and ask them about your application status.
Thanks for the reply.
This is totally different to HDFC’s procedures where they call you every 2 days to verify same stuff 20 times.
Axis didn’t even ask for income proof or ITR

sxchzy

TF Pioneer
VIP Lounge

Thanks in advance.

1707404396846.png
you will be intimated by the bank

Ranjeethrk

TF Neo

Thanks in advance.

1707404396846.png
Still waiting! IMG_20240209_210624.jpg

SahilKr24

TF Select
What great benefits did you expect out of the Select card that had convinced you that it's worth its fee ?!

I don't see much use for mine (LTF). To me, even the Amazon Pay - ICICI CC is far superior in comparison!
500 bb /m
400 swiggy /m
300 bms /m
+ cleartrip offer for seat/food/flexi max for 1Rs.

Trust Me

TF Ace
500 bb /m
400 swiggy /m
300 bms /m
+ cleartrip offer for seat/food/flexi max for 1Rs.
Hmm...

This Cleartrip thing is new to me, I'll see what it is all about.

Of the other three, I've no use for either Swiggy or BMS. The BB thing would have been useful if they had a functional service in my town, which they don't. They'd tried it with a few (very unhappy) delivery franchises, but so unreliably and unprofessionally that I'd blacklisted them for good! As it is, Flipkart and Amazon groceries do serve my town just fine (except that Amazon has very limited choices through a single store, so not much use for me. Flipkart Grocery is very good). So I don't miss BB at all.

As for Edge rewards, I don't trust Axis anymore, so my Select card lies mostly idle.

I'm surprised you didn't list the golf thing! :)

SahilKr24

TF Select
Hmm...

This Cleartrip thing is new to me, I'll see what it is all about.

Of the other three, I've no use for either Swiggy or BMS. The BB thing would have been useful if they had a functional service in my town, which they don't. They'd tried it with a few (very unhappy) delivery franchises, but so unreliably and unprofessionally that I'd blacklisted them for good! As it is, Flipkart and Amazon groceries do serve my town just fine (except that Amazon has very limited choices through a single store, so not much use for me. Flipkart Grocery is very good). So I don't miss BB at all.

As for Edge rewards, I don't trust Axis anymore, so my Select card lies mostly idle.

I'm surprised you didn't list the golf thing! :)
I read about the golf thing, but there's no golf course in my city. BB recently started and they are decent for now, specially to get hard to find items. I'm mostly a zomato user but for MNC restaurants there is price parity so 200rs flat off on 500rs order twice a month on swiggy I can get by. Also 300 in bms can actually get a full free seat of all of the 3 cinemas in my city so that's a win-win.
I already have sbi cashback and regalia gold so, all offline spends go through regalia for better points to miles conversions.
As for sbi cashback, 2500rs on bb would give 125rs, axis gives 500. Use axis once, then later in the month I'll use sbi cashback. same with other online services as well.

As joining bonus they gave me 10000edge points so thats 2K in vouchers. which means i only need to get back 1540rs which should be doable in 2 months.