• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Is Axis Atlas next in line of devaluation?

Deathsnatcher

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I am holding myself from applying Atlas because right now it's too good and looking at Axis Bank past records, they are definitely going to devalue Atlas.....
So what are they waiting for???
All the members of the community Kindly ask the bank to devalue the card as soon as possible if they're planning to do so....
So that I don't have to live in anxiety and also people and influencers who are promoting this card like crazy can close it and move on.....
magnus was supposed to be devluated early but people still applied to ride on the train untill it devaluated
why are you in anxiety just beacuse of devaluation so get this card and milk it the way you want
when it hit devaluation just exit the train

drsel

TF Legend
I am holding myself from applying Atlas because right now it's too good and looking at Axis Bank past records, they are definitely going to devalue Atlas.....
All the members of the community Kindly ask the bank to devalue the card as soon as possible if they're planning to do so....
So that I don't have to live in anxiety and also people and influencers who are promoting this card like crazy can close it and move on.....
Not likely because few months back they increased the base value of the offline return from 2% to 4%

sid16

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
From a common sense perspective, they won't be devaluing till March end. In fact, they will keep promoting till March end. It's a paid card, so they would want to milk as much joining fees as possible to show good profits in their quarter end and year end results.

Deleted member 9785

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
get the 10,000 accor points now and recover your fees