• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus Axis Credit Card Add on benefits

vinrey287

TF Premier
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Domestic lounge access for both magnus and atlas
Bookmyshow Bogo on Magnus
Then I don't see any point in applying. For both Magnus and Atlas all lounges of international terminals in India are removed from lounge list. So if you are traveling intnl you can't access any lounge with these two cards right?

Deathsnatcher

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Then I don't see any point in applying. For both Magnus and Atlas all lounges of international terminals in India are removed from lounge list. So if you are traveling intnl you can't access any lounge with these two cards right?
Domestic is there though
I hope we can get easydiner prime for 1 year with magnus add-on. Can anyone confirm?
No you wont get

100Rabh_negi

TF Premier
Slightly off topic. i have myzone. If i apply for add on will i get BOGO on my addon card as well ? Likewise for Airtel Axis, will i be able to extract separate 300 ( 25% Cashback) + 300 ( 10% Cashback) on addon card was well ?

jack333

TF Legend
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Slightly off topic. i have myzone. If i apply for add on will i get BOGO on my addon card as well ? Likewise for Airtel Axis, will i be able to extract separate 300 ( 25% Cashback) + 300 ( 10% Cashback) on addon card was well ?
For bogo you'll get on addon as it is upfront discount but won't get cashback on airtel card as it comes next month in the statement

100Rabh_negi

TF Premier
For bogo you'll get on addon as it is upfront discount but won't get cashback on airtel card as it comes next month in the statement
Yes that's i am aware of. my concern was if i will get twice benefit on Primary + addon card or is the addon card just to split your spend so that you can meet your annual spend milestone more likely. and any idea about adon card fees for Airtel axis card. My primary one is paid.

WandereR

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Yes that's i am aware of. my concern was if i will get twice benefit on Primary + addon card or is the addon card just to split your spend so that you can meet your annual spend milestone more likely. and any idea about adon card fees for Airtel axis card. My primary one is paid.
Bank considers all as one, so total cashback will remain as single account, bogo etc are on the respective websites, as they check for card number. Hence no benefit on airtel addon.