• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus Axis Credit Card Add on benefits

Viper1057

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
My application got expired. Now I don’t see the “Apply” link only. Rather I see some EMI banner.
Yeah it gets expired within 3 days after you originally applied, if you click resend link button after 1 or 2 days, it doesn't increase the time in real but will show you increased time on netbanking/mobile app. You have to reapply again from start if your application expired.

DealHunter786

TF Premier
Yeah it gets expired within 3 days after you originally applied, if you click resend link button after 1 or 2 days, it doesn't increase the time in real but will show you increased time on netbanking/mobile app. You have to reapply again from start if your application expired.
Yes, but I don’t see the “Apply” option only now.

WandereR

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Had to refill the application. But now again on the vkyc page it says agents busy. Not sure what's wrong now. They've change the process a little, it took aadhaar auth this time before vkyc

Viper1057

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Oops. Might not have noticed.
How did you complete your vkyc though?
Did you get a vkyc agent in your first attempt?
Actually I did many attempts since my original post here(almost 2weeks ago), maybe tried the link on multiple days for more than 40 times easily. Also applied twice through netbanking because application got expired. Always used to stuck at vkyc agents unavailable.

This is the third attempt of creating addon application when it got successful, and yes I got into queue of 5 in vkyc without any failures this time.

WandereR

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Actually I did many attempts since my original post here(almost 2weeks ago), maybe tried the link on multiple days for more than 40 times easily. Also applied twice through netbanking because application got expired. Always used to stuck at vkyc agents unavailable.

This is the third attempt of creating addon application when it got successful, and yes I got into queue of 5 in vkyc without any failures this time.
My first application I had extended the 72 hours so technically 6 days I tried. Now I created new application again. Still the same. I remember last time in the error it said vkyc hours are till 12AM which is pretty much still in time now as well.

Viper1057

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
My first application I had extended the 72 hours so technically 6 days I tried. Now I created new application again. Still the same. I remember last time in the error it said vkyc hours are till 12AM which is pretty much still in time now as well.
It never gets extended in real and it will go missing on the 4th day itself from netbanking, I have mentioned in my previous post above. That's how I had to create application so many times even after extending through resend link option.

Try between 10AM to 6PM

Viper1057

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Can the magnus add on user avail meet and greet services without the presence of the primary holder (even if the total 8 usages remain the same)?
Many people reported in groups that they were able to get it, just enter addon's user phone number and details while entering on extraordinaryweekends.. but still they can deny if they want..