• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

axis cc bill payment not reflecting

ltf4ever

TF Ace
I made a payment to my fk axis cc on 1st oct from my axis account.

every month, the transfer gets reflected in the card account instantly.

this time, it is 2 days but still the payment is not reflected in card dashboard and no sms or email from axis that the payment is received. my axis account shows debit.

anyone else facing the same issue? i have experienced server errors in rbl and idfc from evening of 30th sep to 1st oct, maybe because of new rbi guidelines. also seen people escalating axis glitched on Twitter.

Das.N

TF Ace
I made a payment to my fk axis cc on 1st oct from my axis account.

every month, the transfer gets reflected in the card account instantly.

this time, it is 2 days but still the payment is not reflected in card dashboard and no sms or email from axis that the payment is received. my axis account shows debit.

anyone else facing the same issue? i have experienced server errors in rbl and idfc from evening of 30th sep to 1st oct, maybe because of new rbi guidelines. also seen people escalating axis glitched on Twitter.
How many days did your payment take to get reflected? I paid through Paytm before 3 days, still no sms,mail even axis app is showing nothing.

Das.N

TF Ace
it took 3 days. even after paying directly from my linked axis account. do you have the transaction details in your Paytm history?
Yes bro, Paytm has given the payment reference number and customer care confirmed that payment is successful, now waiting for axis bank update