• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis card Upgrade from my zone to Indian oil

rahulg

TF Buzz
Hi Guys,

I have an Axis Bank my zone credit card LTF since 1 year 6 months with a limit of 15k which I am not using as now I have cards from other banks with a good limit.

I was hoping to get it converted to Indian Oil Credit Card because that would be more useful to me now.

There is a joining charge of 500+ tax and same annual charges as well.

Is there any way I can get Indian Oil card LTF or i would even go for no joining fees (preference is LTF)

Customer Care is useless in this they are just offering me 2400 reward points instead of my current card to incentivise me to keep it.

rahulg

TF Buzz
Hi Guys,

I have an Axis Bank my zone credit card LTF since 1 year 6 months with a limit of 15k which I am not using as now I have cards from other banks with a good limit.

I was hoping to get it converted to Indian Oil Credit Card because that would be more useful to me now.

Is there any way I can get Indian Oil card LTF or i would even go for no joining fees (preference is LTF)

Customer Care is useless in this they are just offering me 2400 reward points instead of my current card to incentivise me to keep it.
I have the Indian Oil card in pre-approved offer as a separate card and as an upgrade offer too.

simplegarv

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I have the Indian Oil card in pre-approved offer as a separate card and as an upgrade offer too.
Firstly, MyZone to IOCL is not an upgrade but an Downgrade.

Secondly, as you require then apply this card Seprately as if you try to "Upgrade" then your LTF status will be gone.

Baki

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Call and ask customer care and pressurise them that you'll close the card.
Can't take the risk, Something is better than nothing ace is also not bad. As I already have 3 Axis cards not showing me pre approved for 4th since last 7 Months. Need Another Route Maybe they will issue FD Card. Will try that for now.

rahulg

TF Buzz
Firstly, MyZone to IOCL is not an upgrade but an Downgrade.

Secondly, as you require then apply this card Seprately as if you try to "Upgrade" then your LTF status will be gone.
I need the card for fuel expenses as my other expenses are going great on my other cards. Untill recently I used my one card for fuel as it gave both charge waiver and reward points but not no reward points..

helloworld

TF Legend
What do you suggest then?

If you really don't want myzone, take IndianOil its compensated Joining fee by making it FYF. Use it till renewal, then request for LTF or Fee waiver.. continue the process.

If card features not devalued by that time continue, otherwise switch to another FYF card.

No point to rely LTF cards forever, your spends change, your income change.. over time you need LTF premium or super premium cards, aim for that.

simplegarv

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Can't take the risk, Something is better than nothing ace is also not bad. As I already have 3 Axis cards not showing me pre approved for 4th since last 7 Months. Need Another Route Maybe they will issue FD Card. Will try that for now.
Atlas can't be issued against FD only MyZone/IOCL/Flipkart/Privilage

simplegarv

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I need the card for fuel expenses as my other expenses are going great on my other cards. Untill recently I used my one card for fuel as it gave both charge waiver and reward points but not no reward points..
If you have BPCL petrol pumps around then SBI BPCL Octane is a good choice, around 7% return.

rahulg

TF Buzz
If you really don't want myzone, take IndianOil its compensated Joining fee by making it FYF. Use it till renewal, then request for LTF or Fee waiver.. continue the process.

If card features not devalued by that time continue, otherwise switch to another FYF card.

No point to rely LTF cards forever, your spends change, your income change.. over time you need LTF premium or super premium cards, aim for that.
How to get FYF offer because I am not getting it directly on the app and the customer care people are saying they would not be able to do that

Tejo

TF Legend
Hi Guys,

My zone can not be converted to iocl

You can apply iocl via pre-approved offers else call axis chuha cc .... .... will get card with existing credit limit

They won't give ltf at all.

You can ask reversal of these fees else reward points every time ... every year.

Threaten them to close they will offer ltf 🤣🤣

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
What do you suggest then?
Bro . U will easily do 50k + upi transaction over year ..
50k is only required .
Only first time u need to pay like 200-300.. as u will get 250 cashback not coupon.
So technically its ltf with 300 rs ..
Myzone with 15k is nuts .iocl is 15k Still makes sense as small upi payments everywhere on shops now