• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis upgrade Experience from IndianOil to Select

adamwrites

TF Buzz
Experience:

Got Indian Oil axis card last week and yesterday eve received a call from Axis Cc and they offered upgrade for Axis Select and Axis Privilege both paid. I had no idea on those cards so told will call you in the morning. Fast-forward today morning requested for axis select and they denied and today's upgrades are axis neo, myzone, rewards and samsung signature. Little upset and ended the call without accepting those options.

Are there any other ways of getting the upgrade option again.

Coming to the card :

in my early observation it looks like a good lifestyle card who does not spend on flights and hotels and dont have extravagant spends a month .

Benefits. 1200 on a mere spend of 3400 (35% return) is a good option and offline spends at 2%.

Bigbasket 500(2500 spend)
Swiggy 400(600)
Bookmyshow BOGO 300(300)

Added benefits:

Golf course and lounges 2 per quarter(premium variant access)
Dining benefits 25% upto 800

Even if considering fee it comes at 25% return on a mere spend and it looks good on paper. What am I missing. Would like the thoughts of fellow card holders on this card.

helloworld

TF Legend
do analysis on how much can you spend on this card for those categories and deduct annual fee (if not achieved).

If it is morethan 6%, good to go.