• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis card instant approval - Too good to be true?

Grogu

TF Premier
Hi, I applied for Axis Flipkart credit card through Flash portal as an existing savings account customer on 18 Mar 11:45 am.

Previously, I did not have any pre-approved offers in the credit card section of the app. (Looking for Ace)

At the end of the process I received application tracking number starting with C1 and It also said an agent will contact me shortly for KYC and income documents.

After sometime 18 Mar 12:45 pm, I checked the pre-approved offers page and it says 'we are sorry, looks like you already have an existing Axis bank credit card with exiting offers'.

So, I checked the credit card section of the app and it says 'Status not available, card number 0000 **** **** 0000 - For security reasons you will have access to certain credit card features after receiving your physical credit card - Unable to fetch delivery status'.

Whether the card is approved? I'm not aware of the credit limit nor the status, can anyone please confirm. Thanks.

varun__goel_

TF Legend
Hi, I applied for Axis Flipkart credit card through Flash portal as an existing savings account customer on 18 Mar 11:45 am.

Previously, I did not have any pre-approved offers in the credit card section of the app. (Looking for Ace)

At the end of the process I received application tracking number starting with C1 and It also said an agent will contact me shortly for KYC and income documents.

After sometime 18 Mar 12:45 pm, I checked the pre-approved offers page and it says 'we are sorry, looks like you already have an existing Axis bank credit card with exiting offers'.

So, I checked the credit card section of the app and it says 'Status not available, card number 0000 **** **** 0000 - For security reasons you will have access to certain credit card features after receiving your physical credit card - Unable to fetch delivery status'.

Whether the card is approved? I'm not aware of the credit limit nor the status, can anyone please confirm. Thanks.
Yes card is approved

Congratulations🥳🥳

bvc19296

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
VIP Lounge

If you credit card section shows some card number then it's approved.

Congratulations on your new card.

Grogu

TF Premier
Now app has a credit card section next to savings account. No idea on the credit limit, hope its not 15k.

Congo on your new card. Did you get any cibil inquiry?

Grogu

TF Premier
Now even whatsapp asks to put in activation code to modify limit. Though we can can check credit limit

Check your flipkart app. It might have got linked to app. There you can see card details
It's not linked to Flipkart app if applied through Axis website.

Grogu

TF Premier
Yes, for a 3 month account 1.25 lac CL is decent without any verification. I'll wait for LE or submit docs after 6-9 months.