• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis bank upgrade of cards through customer care is stopped

Sai Ganesh

TF Premier
Team,

Most of you know that if we use an axis bank credit card for 3 or more months , we can upgrade to other card by calling through customer care.

Meanwhile , I am trying to upgrade one of my axis bank credit card through customer care from Tuesday (2/8/22) and they were keep on informing that due to some technical issue we can't upgrade the card.

Today I called the customer care , they said RBI has asked axis bank to stop taking requests from phone banking and if we require any new cards we have to apply through branch or net banking or mobile app.

@TechnoFino @anirbanm Can you please confirm the same by asking your resources and inform us.

raj007

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
My brother has Flipkart and Myzone card. He wants Axis Vistara Base. He called c.care but she denied she said option not coming and u have to apply through axis website.
Have anyone faced this recently??

dont forgot to share your experience(y)
I just called customer care, he straightway denied to issue airtel cc, even though the existing limit on fk axis is 4.62 lakhs.
He told me to apply through website, but i guess no option of airtel axis card is shown.
i Tried with airtel app, there too i was not able to apply.
What can i do, kindly guide if anyone has some idea over this.

Revitup

TF Select
VIP Lounge
My brother has Flipkart and Myzone card. He wants Axis Vistara Base. He called c.care but she denied she said option not coming and u have to apply through axis website.
Have anyone faced this recently??
Yes, Ask them which cards are being shown.
I wanted Vistara Infinite but it wasn't showing, even Reserve was showing up in the system but not Vistara.

I have Freecharge credit card and 3 months old card. I called customer care to issue Flipkart credit card, he checked whether any offer is there and denied by saying that Freecharge Card is not eligible for such upgrades. I again called another executive and she told me without checking that my card is not eligible as I hold freecharge credit card. I don't know how will I get an upgraded card 🤔🙃

CMG

TF Ace
TF Family
VIP Lounge
I have Freecharge credit card and 3 months old card. I called customer care to issue Flipkart credit card, he checked whether any offer is there and denied by saying that Freecharge Card is not eligible for such upgrades. I again called another executive and she told me without checking that my card is not eligible as I hold freecharge credit card. I don't know how will I get an upgraded card 🤔🙃
Have you tried applying for flipkart card?

raj007

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Yes they are giving excuses.. one time i even filled online upgrade form and verified but still i didn't got any service request for it and it didn't processed...

Even they can trace the upgrade request..
On online chat the said they do not do on online chat. I called c care they once said Vistara base can't be upgraded over call. Another time when I called they said they have stopped issuing new cc on call.