• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Bank Prestige Account Grab Deals Cashback

shivamk

TF Premier
Hi everyone

Axis mentions 10% cashback on Amazon and Flipkart for most of its savings accounts via Grab Deals.

But Grab Deals shows 2% cashback on Amazon and 5% on Flipkart.

What will be the final cashback I will be getting, say on Amazon? Will it be 10% or 2% or 10+2%? Is the cashback percentage dependent on the debit card variant?

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Hi everyone

Axis mentions 10% cashback on Amazon and Flipkart for most of its savings accounts via Grab Deals.

But Grab Deals shows 2% cashback on Amazon and 5% on Flipkart.

What will be the final cashback I will be getting, say on Amazon? Will it be 10% or 2% or 10+2%? Is the cashback percentage dependent on the debit card variant?
Look at this, you will know..

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Yep, agreed. This is more of a customer acquisition offer and will likely be stopped after certain time.
Correct . Every time they run the offer, they will ill disclose the date like accounts opened until such and such date.. look at that date

Trust Me

TF Ace
Can anyone pls confirm if grabdeal cashback works on flipkart grocery ?

If the T&C doesn't explicitly rule it out, it should. But Axis being Axis, all bets are off. For example, from today there is a 10% cashback offer going on for a week on Flipkart, and Grocery isn't explicitly excluded. But one would have to wait for 90 - 120 days to know for sure, if then. I think Axis must have a team of experts to devise ways to keep annoying their customers.

Reactions: Rag