• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Bank Liberty Savings Account Benefits

VISHESH_BANSAL

TF Pioneer
Axis Liberty Savings Account is the Best Savings for those who can

Spend 10,000 INR Per month On Food, Entertainment, Shopping and Travel via Axis Liberty Debit Card
and
Spend 15,000 INR Per Month at any Merchant ** via UPI or Axis Liberty Debit Card.

If we Fulfill Above Spending Criteria We get following Benifits in return with Maximized Savings:-

A Zero Balance Account.

Condition:-
Merchant Spends** of 25k/Month is required to get NMC Waiver for that Particular Month.

A Voucher of 750 INR per Quarter.

Merchant Spends** of 60k/Quarter is Required.

Redemption Link:- https://www.gyftr.com/rewards/axisbankspendscampaign/

5% upto 500 INR Cashback Per Month.

For Birthday Month Cashback Amount is 5% upto 1,000 INR.

Screenshot_2024-02-02-21-29-44-415-edit_com.google.android.gm.jpg

● Spends* Done at Selected Merchant Categories mentioned above will only be Considered.
●Txns Done on Saturday and Sunday will only be Considered.

Redemption can be done Only Via Internet Banking 👇

Menu-Services-Other-Debit Card Cashback

*Find Eligible MCCs for Weekend 5% Cashback at Below Link* 👇

One Domestic Lounge Access Per Quarter.

** Find Excluded Spends/MCCs for NMC waiver and 750 GV at Below Link** 👇

Note:- Now, You can Open Liberty Account Digitally and You will get a Virtual Debit Card as well along with the Physical Liberty Debit Card.

But Beware, the Virtual Debit Card issued with Digital Axis Liberty Account is not an E-debit Card which is issued by Axis Bank with other Digital Account Variants.

OVERALL Benifits
1000*01
500*11
750*04

Total- 9,500 INR.

Consolidated Charges:-

1. Sms Charges:- 17.7*4
Total 71 INR (including GST)

2. Liberty Debit Card Annual Fee:-
354 INR (including GST)

Net Annual Savings:-9,075 INR

Last edited:

lokeshp36

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Why don't you go for liberty salary varient? Priority has non monetary benefits like LTF myzone cc. Priority debit card will be LTF and it has some benefits.
there is no benefit for me in Liberty Salary account as I spend 25000+ every month, So i dont need to maintain MAB anyway.
the only benefit is I will get free debit card by going to salary(~300 fees waived each year).
but I was thinking to move to some other bank salary account if I can get some benefit like LTF CC. HDFC denied giving me DCB LTF if I move to their bank as salary. and anyway they are ofering regalia LTF. so.........😅

Sevendar@01

TF Premier
there is no benefit for me in Liberty Salary account as I spend 25000+ every month, So i dont need to maintain MAB anyway.
the only benefit is I will get free debit card by going to salary(~300 fees waived each year).
but I was thinking to move to some other bank salary account if I can get some benefit like LTF CC. HDFC denied giving me DCB LTF if I move to their bank as salary. and anyway they are ofering regalia LTF. so.........😅
as much I understand from your above replies you want the 750rs gv and you have no problem in paying 350 rs debit card fees and your confused that whether you should continue with axis with your salary account or not and if you should continue then why you should upgrade it to priority as you think 750rs gv in Liberty is better offer than priority salary acc as there is no gv scheme available in priority - am I right? And you can open a liberty saving account in axis for that gv? Let me know then I can answer your query and also explain what you exactly want to know. If you have any confusion then also please explain

jack333

TF Legend
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Yes.... I am using it after kotak 811 account is. Butchered to 30000....10000 per transaction limit

I think every bank/company have teams these days to introduce something to piss off customers every month..... Rather than improving experience.... Maybe groww also blocks someday so its good to have as many options possible
Does loading kotak 811 or indusind or paying credit card bill at mobikwik or amazon count as P2M for 5% weekend cashback? @Batmanbaba @VISHESH_BANSAL @hariks789

Last edited:

hks789

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
A/c No. XXXX may have a low balance on Jan 23. Maintain balance in Feb23, to avoid charges. In case of nil avg bal for 2 consecutive months, your existing Savings A/c shall be auto-migrated to Basic Savings A/c. Visit the website/Internet Banking/Branch for details. Ignore, if A/c is funded - Axis Bank.

Received this for my Axis liberty account. Although I don't maintain 25k mab, I do merchant transactions way more than 25k. So as per their terms, it should be zero mab. I also got voucher for last quarter.
Did any of you liberty acc holders receive such sms?

kshitij_0

TF Ace
A/c No. XXXX may have a low balance on Jan 23. Maintain balance in Feb23, to avoid charges. In case of nil avg bal for 2 consecutive months, your existing Savings A/c shall be auto-migrated to Basic Savings A/c. Visit the website/Internet Banking/Branch for details. Ignore, if A/c is funded - Axis Bank.

Received this for my Axis liberty account. Although I don't maintain 25k mab, I do merchant transactions way more than 25k. So as per their terms, it should be zero mab. I also got voucher for last quarter.
No...I didn't receive this in my 1 month old Liberty account. I have done 25k+ merchant trns and avg balance is 10k+

Hussain1

TF Buzz

Its normal for liberty account holders who are not maintaining but spending

just ignore it

krishc

TF Ace
I've a question @VISHESH_BANSAL
regarding the weekend 5% cashback on certain categories
what exactly falls under the 'Shopping' category, is it just clothing stores? are departmental stores and supermarkets also included ?
can you share any specific MCC ?

Last edited:

Sevendar@01

TF Premier
Yes I Have This Account... Yes Axis Provide Pre-Approved Offers On This Account But For That You Have To Maintain The Balance...Yes It's Also Zero MAB On Merchants Spends (Like Amazon, Flipkart,Myntra,Fuel,Etc...).... You Can Claim Rs 750 Amazon Voucher On Quater Spends Of 60K
Can u let me know do we get 5% cashback on grocery spends on weekends and how much time does it take to credit it into the account and also is there any trick to spend 25k or look like I have spent 25 k to avoid maintaining balance

kshitij_0

TF Ace
Does loading kotak 811 or indusind or paying credit card bill at mobikwik or amazon count as P2M for 5% weekend cashback? @Batmanbaba @VISHESH_BANSAL @hariks789
For me loading Kotak 811 through UPI counts as P2A trn. I think this could be because I have @kotak UPI ID and it redirects me to send to this UPI ID from any UPI app. So it has to count as P2A trn. I am not sure of debit card and net banking trns for loading money in Kotak 811, because in those transactions, nothing like P2M is written as such. We can't be sure of that unless bank confirms from its own end
@Batmanbaba @hariks789 @VISHESH_BANSAL

Last edited: