• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Bank Liberty Savings Account Benefits

VISHESH_BANSAL

TF Pioneer
Axis Liberty Savings Account is the Best Savings for those who can

Spend 10,000 INR Per month On Food, Entertainment, Shopping and Travel via Axis Liberty Debit Card
and
Spend 15,000 INR Per Month at any Merchant ** via UPI or Axis Liberty Debit Card.

If we Fulfill Above Spending Criteria We get following Benifits in return with Maximized Savings:-

A Zero Balance Account.

Condition:-
Merchant Spends** of 25k/Month is required to get NMC Waiver for that Particular Month.

A Voucher of 750 INR per Quarter.

Merchant Spends** of 60k/Quarter is Required.

Redemption Link:- https://www.gyftr.com/rewards/axisbankspendscampaign/

5% upto 500 INR Cashback Per Month.

For Birthday Month Cashback Amount is 5% upto 1,000 INR.

Screenshot_2024-02-02-21-29-44-415-edit_com.google.android.gm.jpg

● Spends* Done at Selected Merchant Categories mentioned above will only be Considered.
●Txns Done on Saturday and Sunday will only be Considered.

Redemption can be done Only Via Internet Banking 👇

Menu-Services-Other-Debit Card Cashback

*Find Eligible MCCs for Weekend 5% Cashback at Below Link* 👇

One Domestic Lounge Access Per Quarter.

** Find Excluded Spends/MCCs for NMC waiver and 750 GV at Below Link** 👇

Note:- Now, You can Open Liberty Account Digitally and You will get a Virtual Debit Card as well along with the Physical Liberty Debit Card.

But Beware, the Virtual Debit Card issued with Digital Axis Liberty Account is not an E-debit Card which is issued by Axis Bank with other Digital Account Variants.

OVERALL Benifits
1000*01
500*11
750*04

Total- 9,500 INR.

Consolidated Charges:-

1. Sms Charges:- 17.7*4
Total 71 INR (including GST)

2. Liberty Debit Card Annual Fee:-
354 INR (including GST)

Net Annual Savings:-9,075 INR

Last edited:

VISHESH_BANSAL

TF Pioneer
so ,suppose if I add 25k in Paytm or airtel or any other app ,then will this make me eligible for 25k spend in month (don't want cashback)
It will get counted. But I would recommend avoid wallet loads , Axis can deny benefits anytime on the ground of wallet txns though it is not mentioned anywhere but as per my expirence Axis is most shameless Bank of India and Can Twist TnCs to any extent

VISHESH_BANSAL

TF Pioneer
thanks 👍
Use Amazon and Pay via Axis Netbanking.

Mobikwik is hit and miss, Mobikwik change MCC frequently sometimes MCC belongs to Utility and Sometimes MCC belongs to Wallet Load. I do test txn using HDFC Miillennia PREPAID Card of Rs. 1 whenever possible because HDFC Millennia PREPAID Card shows MCC of the Merchant in txn details and then I decide best debit or credit card for that MCC.

LJGIBBS

TF Ace
As Per TnCs You just have to Spend 25k/Month for NMC waiver and 60k/Quarter for 750 Voucher.
Exclusions are not mentioned anywhere so for NMC warier and 750 Voucher any kind of Spend is considered I.e, Spends done via debit card, UPI P2M and Netbanking on any app and wensite.

For 5% cashback, MCC of the Merchant is the main Factor. Further for getting 5% Cashback Eligible Categories are Shopping, Food, Entertainment and Travel. If you use your debit card offline at restaurant/malls thinking it will get counted under food/shopping, it may be possible that MCC forwarded by Restaurant/mall POS to Axis Bank is of completely different Category and ultimately you will not get 5% Cashback.

Personally I use 10k for shopping via debit card for 5% Cashback and rest 15k for credit card bill payment via mobikwik beacuse right now CC Bill payment via mobikwik comes under "Utility" MCC and Now Bajaj Also supports CC bill Payment , Righr now CC Bill Payment via Bajaj comes under "Business Services Not Elsewhere Classified" MCC.

So you can use either Mobikwik or Bajaj for CC Bill Payment. Rest is your choice
Thank You So much.... I had been previously using Indusind to Pay HDFC CC bills... Gave me 0.5 to 0.9% Cashback.. This looks better with above 1% reward rate for 60K bills in a quarter.

amit90

TF Premier
I have to pay 70,000/- Rs. Credit Card Bill on 1st Dec. when salary is credited. Suppose i open axis liberty saving account & pay all my credit card dues around 70,000 with liberty debit card, will i get 750 Rs Rewards on paying dues?

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
I have to pay 70,000/- Rs. Credit Card Bill on 1st Dec. when salary is credited. Suppose i open axis liberty saving account & pay all my credit card dues around 70,000 with liberty debit card, will i get 750 Rs Rewards on paying dues?
That rewards is for 60000 spends per quater... If u can do it alone in dec... Good for u... Oct-dec 2022 will be counted as quater

Chirag19

TF Buzz
I opened this account today. They gave me instakit which also contain debit card. And my liberty card also come within 1week. So do they charge both debit card Issuance fee??

FinoGuy

TF Ace
I opened this account today. They gave me instakit which also contain debit card. And my liberty card also come within 1week. So do they charge both debit card Issuance fee??

Yes, unfortunately.! Don't activate card /confirm from cc/branch beforehand. Axis is a big headache. Many ppl had worst experience in such issues

LJGIBBS

TF Ace
If they charge fir bith.. Then complain to pno... They will revert for instakit one... Liberty one will be charged
What if we dont activate the liberty card. I opened the account today. Made 25000+250 deposit.. (250 for debit card). But entire money was credited in my account.. I activated UPI using e-debit. So if I dont activate the physical liberty card, will the charge be deducated ? As my main purpose is to pay CC bills via Amazon UPI/Net banking (to get 750 voucher)

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
What if we dont activate the liberty card. I opened the account today. Made 25000+250 deposit.. (250 for debit card). But entire money was credited in my account.. I activated UPI using e-debit. So if I dont activate the physical liberty card, will the charge be deducated ? As my main purpose is to pay CC bills via Amazon UPI/Net banking (to get 750 voucher)
Block the card straightaway then.... If they charge then complain with reason cardblocked even before activation... They will surely reverse it....

VISHESH_BANSAL

TF Pioneer

Why you Accepted Instakit of any other account variant?

In my case I got Instakit of liberty Account which contains Liberty Debit Card .
Now charges for Both Card will be deducted.

Generally branch will reverse the charges as this is the Branch fault and you can even raise complaint against Branch for not providing Instakit of Liberty Account

I would recommend if charges for both Cards are deducted then first raise complaint against Branch for not providing Instakit of Liberty Account.
Then Branch will call you and reverse the extra charges without any further delay otherwise they can delay reversal process if you directly ask them

Senior Management took Complaint against Branch very seriously and Branch has to response Senior Management word to word why need arises for a Customer to raise complaint against Branch

I had raised several complaints against my home Branch whenever they think they are oversmart and Customer is a fool. Then only Branch will behave properly beacuse Complaint against Branch is not less than 440 volt shock for Branch Employess. Whenever I raised complaint, reaction of employee "Sir aapne fir complaint kardi, koi bhi issue ho direct Branch Aya karo"

My Response "Branch aaya thha tabhi toh Complaint Ka mauka mila btao dubara visit karu ?"

Last edited:

Chirag19

TF Buzz
@VISHESH_BANSAL they said, eariler their is different variant instakit available but now they only have one kit for all Account variant even for priority account.

I guess i will activate only Liberty card after delivery for safe side. And branch manager assure that if any extra amount deduct then he will reverse the charge.

jack333

TF Legend
Contributor
VIP Lounge
As Per TnCs You just have to Spend 25k/Month for NMC waiver and 60k/Quarter for 750 Voucher.
Exclusions are not mentioned anywhere so for NMC warier and 750 Voucher any kind of Spend is considered I.e, Spends done via debit card, UPI P2M and Netbanking on any app and wensite.

For 5% cashback, MCC of the Merchant is the main Factor. Further for getting 5% Cashback Eligible Categories are Shopping, Food, Entertainment and Travel. If you use your debit card offline at restaurant/malls thinking it will get counted under food/shopping, it may be possible that MCC forwarded by Restaurant/mall POS to Axis Bank is of completely different Category and ultimately you will not get 5% Cashback.

Personally I use 10k for shopping via debit card for 5% Cashback and rest 15k for credit card bill payment via mobikwik beacuse right now CC Bill payment via mobikwik comes under "Utility" MCC and Now Bajaj Also supports CC bill Payment , Righr now CC Bill Payment via Bajaj comes under "Business Services Not Elsewhere Classified" MCC.

So you can use either Mobikwik or Bajaj for CC Bill Payment. Rest is your choice
Can i transfer to paytm merchant to get 5% cashback?

Bhagat Singh

TF Premier
Indusind is having some issue from months... Where despite merchant transactions they are still deducting mab charges... Only people maintaining balance are spared... Twitter is full of complaint.... They are accepting some issue is in their system but not rectifying it
they closed the bug last month. finally after 1 year😂😂.
now they're not giving Reward points on debit card spends.
giving points randomly.