• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Bank Indian Oil Credit Card LTF

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
Tried with the thread link. It is showing error -
"There was an error generating your OTP. Please try again."
I had selected yes on existing customer screen. Showing error on clicking next after entering mobile no. / customer id and DoB.
Try after sometime server error... In netbanking it will be chargeable... Even though axis might be running ltf offer for same card..... This is axis shit....

Anon1

TF Premier
Axis indian oil card is in exclusion list of earning edge reward for fuel. Will the 4% be direct cashback?

It's catch 22 situation 🤪

I got 20 reward points per 100 for fuel transaction and also got cashback Rs.250 for fuel as welcome bonus.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022_1117_002157.jpg
    Screenshot_2022_1117_002157.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 40

yolofino

TF Premier
How to add this card in the Axis mobile app / netbanking as a 2nd card?

I already hold Axis Freecharge credit card and don't have savings account with the bank. Even after activating the card and setting the PIN over IVR, I'm unable too see this card in the account.

Paras Jain

TF Premier
How to add this card in the Axis mobile app / netbanking as a 2nd card?

I already hold Axis Freecharge credit card and don't have savings account with the bank. Even after activating the card and setting the PIN over IVR, I'm unable too see this card in the account.
U probably have 2 customer ids created. I had the same issue. U need to reach them and they will merge both customer ids

Paras Jain

TF Premier
Yes, the customer care told me that just now. And he said only branch people can do that.

Is there a way to get it done via email or other online methods?
One more thing - they would need the customer Ids from u. So to get them u need to send an sms for each of ur cards to 56161600.

The content of sms:
CUSTIDCC NNNN

replace NNNN with last 4 digits of the credit card.

Applied yesterday, hit on cibil was instantaneous and vKYC was also done immediately, received confirmation that the card is approved and I will receive card details shortly. All this happened within 2 hours span. So, will there be any further physical verification or doc sharing required??
Hi, I applied Axis Indian oil, they asked Aadhar no and OTP. Then dont know what next. No application no. Generated. Also dont know how to complete VKYC. Will they mail you or call you?? Can you explain how your VKYC process has been done?