• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Bank GrabDeals Holi Fest

Harry1

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Great, just received my magnus today.
I received an add on card as well, any idea how to activate/manage controls for it?
If u have saving account, it will show up in mobile banking/net banking.

Otherwise, there was some number to get your customer ID. Try searching here and there for that number.

Revitup

TF Select
VIP Lounge
If u have saving account, it will show up in mobile banking/net banking.

Otherwise, there was some number to get your customer ID. Try searching here and there for that number.
I have a savings account but the add on card holder does not have an account.

Niue1918

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
at the moment axis add-on requires a physical form to be submitted at the branch, with details and ID proof of the person you are applying for

Jitendra P

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I raised a complaint on customer care and got a callback yesterday regarding my grabdeals transaction. They're telling that the points will be credited by end of July (for a transaction made on march 18th).

Parvesh Goyal

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I raised a complaint on customer care and got a callback yesterday regarding my grabdeals transaction. They're telling that the points will be credited by end of July (for a transaction made on march 18th).

Actually the points have to be credited within 120 days from the ending of the transaction month. So customer care executive wouldn't have even checked ur case. He just gave u pet reply. I have received the points (but some points are missing) for such transaction and many other card holders have also received. U should contact to customer care again.

Harry1

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Got any response from them?

I think they credited till bill generation date of March. My all March transactions are post bill date, so didn't get any points for that. Can you cross-check if ur points are matching with transactions done before March bill date?
I got reply from them today.
They are counting even the 1x points towards the 2000 capping for privilege card.

So people like me who got 2000 points by spending 40k, didn't get any bonus points. People who spent 20k, got same points as someone who spent 40k.

Below is their response. Pretty weird.

We wish to inform you that you could earn maximum 2000 monthly reward points on online spends for privilege credit card as per the terms and conditions.

We further wish to inform you that you had reached the monthly capping of 2000 EDGE Rewards on online spends and hence was not part of the winner list for March.

Karthi52

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Can anyone please send me the screenshot of the grabdeal Holi sale offer. They are saying there was no offer like that. I bought the instant voucher and have had enough of their service. If nothing works out , will go to ombudsman. Please do provide the pdf of the t and c also if available as their website page for the offer is dead

TheMentalist

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Can anyone please send me the screenshot of the grabdeal Holi sale offer. They are saying there was no offer like that. I bought the instant voucher and have had enough of their service. If nothing works out , will go to ombudsman. Please do provide the pdf of the t and c also if available as their website page for the offer is dead
Here are the two PDF files, they changed their TnC in-between, don't remember the exact date of change

Attachments

• AXIS TnC_GrabDeals_GDF_Holi.pdf
    199.1 KB · Views: 15
  • AXIS TnC_GrabDeals_GDF_Holiv3.pdf
    199.1 KB · Views: 3

Karthi52

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Here are the two PDF files, they changed their TnC in-between, don't remember the exact date of change
thanks for your help, T &C only says 10% cashback and not 20X rewards. i remember seeing the 20X offer before purchasing the vouchers.
Please see the screengrab from some third party site received after a google search

Attachments

• inss.PNG
    inss.PNG
    42.3 KB · Views: 17

Harry1

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
thanks for your help, T &C only says 10% cashback and not 20X rewards. i remember seeing the 20X offer before purchasing the vouchers.
Please see the screengrab from some third party site received after a google search
It was only mentioned at few places. But there was no option to select RP in actual vouchers page like it was for Amazon and Flipkart. After few days, they removed it from those images too. So, that is not part of offer. If u r missing rp and got cashback, just ignore, axis won't be giving u them.

kej

TF Premier
RML Group
VIP Lounge
I did get the 30X points on my Axis Magnus for the spends done on Amazon during the Holi Dhamaka sale without any capping! But I did not buy any vouchers and also I was a "First-time User" back then so was eligible for 30X.

Karthi52

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
axis and their customer care combo is scary. Atleast they should reply, i am mailing their PNO for the last 3 months and they are not even bothering to reply