• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Bank Flipkart CC Mastercard ---> Visa LTF

Skid

TF Buzz
Hi
I have a Axis FK Mastercard variant with Annual fees of 500 + GST . Now i saw they have launched a VISA variant that too LTF isn't that unfair to existing customers?.

Can i convert my existing card to VISA variant or hold another FK card but the variant to be VISA ?

LUKA

TF Select
Hi
I have a Axis FK Mastercard variant with Annual fees of 500 + GST . Now i saw they have launched a VISA variant that too LTF isn't that unfair to existing customers?.

Can i convert my existing card to VISA variant or hold another FK card but the variant to be VISA ?
You can apply another card also. Not sure about approval. Because people holding 2cards. 1 with master, 1 with Visa.

TechnoFino

Founder
TF Family
Founder
Admin
Hi

This is business 😄
You can close your existing flipkart card and apply for new one in the offer period.

Skid

TF Buzz
If this is the case its absolutely cheating to existing card holders... Axis bank should have a fair policy for all or atleast provide Paid users some extra benifit

nirmalya

TF Select
I also wanted the same thing, so I closed my chargeable Flipkart Mastercard. Had a long conversation with CC they were trying to convince me to keep this card, even offered me 2500 EDGE reward points. But I declined and asked them to close it and now I'm waiting for the next opportunity to apply Flipkart Axis LTF.