• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis bank digital bank account opening and closure

CyberPsych

TF Ace
Looks like the 6 axis bank digital accounts (infinity, liberty, etc) can be closed within 14 days from opening without any charges. I have only FK axis card with Axis bank and currently pre-approved cards section is not enabled. I want to apply for Ace card from pre-approved cards section, for that I need a bank account with axis. Can I open a digital account from home, apply for axis ace and close account within 14 days? Is there any catch?

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Looks like the 6 axis bank digital accounts (infinity, liberty, etc) can be closed within 14 days from opening without any charges. I have only FK axis card with Axis bank and currently pre-approved cards section is not enabled. I want to apply for Ace card from pre-approved cards section, for that I need a bank account with axis. Can I open a digital account from home, apply for axis ace and close account within 14 days? Is there any catch?
Yes there is a catch.. you may not get pre - approved offers ( that too ACE) within 14 days ..

The catch here is that you are dealing with Axis bank.

varun__goel_

TF Legend
Okay, I will get a normal savings account by visiting branch. Can I opt out of debit card and so from the card charge?
Go through the axis liberty thread once, it is a good acc that is offered by axis. 750 quarterly voucher plus 500 monthly cashback