• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Bank Credit Card -PreApproved Offres

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
If you want airtel card apply from airtel app (if apply option is available) or use alternate number to apply and change your number later. It will get approved easily as you are eligible for a new card.
Airtel guys keep sending me text that I am the luckiest person on the earth to have pre qualified offer for their card.. so I think I can apply..
Are you sure it will be approved without any fuss?

Strange

TF Legend
Airtel guys keep sending me text that I am the luckiest person on the earth to have pre qualified offer for their card.. so I think I can apply..
Are you sure it will be approved without any fuss?
It will take time but it will definitely get approved. I think you are self employed right? In that case there is a slight possibility of rejection.

runzone

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Did you guess why I am getting pre approved offers again??
BTW , are you getting them?
I have 3 axis cards, and its been more than a year since my last axis card was approved. Still haven't got pre-approved offers in axis app.

When I click on apply, it asks everything (personal info, company address and what not?

Strange

TF Legend
I have 3 axis cards, and its been more than a year since my last axis card was approved. Still haven't got pre-approved offers in axis app.

When I click on apply, it asks everything (personal info, company address and what not?
This apply now button for pre approved cards works for Axis Bank account customers only.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Click on apply now to check if you are getting option to apply or not? If you are getting option to apply then you have to use your alternate number.
Actually my main number with all financial institution is JIO number..
My airtel number is my secondary number..

I should use my airtel number for this application ..is that what you are saying??