• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Atlas Axis Atlas vs Priviledge or both?

nknaveen457

TF Buzz
Hi Guys,

i need a suggestion regarding which card to hold and which one to cancel.

I currently got Axis Privilege's (FYF) and Axis Atlas Card. Before this i had Axis Myzone card (LTF). Now both privilege's ( 1500/-) and Atlas card (5000/-) are chargeable and i would not be able to fulfill fee reversal/milestone benefit criteria of both the cards.

My primary spends are on Movie, restaurant, hotel and Flight tickets booked through IRCTC/Balmer Laurie as I'm a government servant always on audit tour.

Should i cancel privilege's and hold Atlas card?

Should i cancel Priviledge and Atlas and upgrade Myzone to Priviledge again (FYF - getting that offer on App)

Should i cancel Privilege' and Atlas and instead opt of Magnus card ? ( i was able to see the Magnus offer before applying for Atlas)

I already have LTF ICICI MakemyTrip signature card which also give some rewards on govt services. should i just use that instead of having any chargeable card? or opt for any better chargeable card from other banks which give rewards on govt services spend ( Balmer Laurie and IRCTC)?

I'm sorry for the long confusing post. Any suggestion though would be appreciated.

niks

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Privilege is a pretty useless card. Only silver lining being you get 5:2 edge rewards redemption compared to 5:1 for other non-premium Axis cards.

I have it LTF so I am stuck with it but is just lying in my drawer unused.

nknaveen457

TF Buzz
In the last 3 month i have used the Privilege's card extensively. I got 25% off up to Rs. 800/- on Eazy Diner every month and also we can get 2500rs Multibrand voucher using 6250 points and 5000rs voucher using 12500 points. Now Atlas has the same 25% off offer on EazyDiner.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
In the last 3 month i have used the Privilege's card extensively. I got 25% off up to Rs. 800/- on Eazy Diner every month and also we can get 2500rs Multibrand voucher using 6250 points and 5000rs voucher using 12500 points. Now Atlas has the same 25% off offer on EazyDiner.
Even though I have a limited knowledge about "Atlas", here are my 2 cents.

If you are into accumulating Airmiles - then Atlas.
If you are happy with multi brand voucher - Previlige ..

As you yourself said you can't meet annual fee waiver for both, if I were you, I would stay with previlige and get rid of Atlas for the simple fact that you know how to use Previlige and get rid of 5,900 fee worth of card.

sachbs

TF Buzz
I think atlas will not be of much use to you unless you make your bookings directly from the airline/hotel website, and not from travel aggregators/tour operators. Atlas offers 5 edge miles on such travel bookings, and 2 edge miles on others. Each edge mile can be transferred at a rate of 1:2 with various hotel/airline loyalty programme.
Considering your spends on movies and dining, I'd suggest you to stick to privilege. Upgrading to Magnus (if you can pay for the card) will be a great choice.

nknaveen457

TF Buzz
I think atlas will not be of much use to you unless you make your bookings directly from the airline/hotel website, and not from travel aggregators/tour operators. Atlas offers 5 edge miles on such travel bookings, and 2 edge miles on others. Each edge mile can be transferred at a rate of 1:2 with various hotel/airline loyalty programme.
Considering your spends on movies and dining, I'd suggest you to stick to privilege. Upgrading to Magnus (if you can pay for the card) will be a great choice.
Thanks for the suggestion. i will cancel it next as i have already paid the joining fees of 5900 for this year.

Enthusiast

TF Premier
Privilege is a pretty useless card. Only silver lining being you get 5:2 edge rewards redemption compared to 5:1 for other non-premium Axis cards.

I have it LTF so I am stuck with it but is just lying in my drawer unused.
Any tip to convert Privelege card from FYF to LTF?