• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Allowing Edge Points Transfer to KrisFlyer Airmiles

As it was already being in talks that Edge Points will be convertible to Edge Miles. Axis has taken a different step and now allowing Edge Points directly transferable to KrisFlyer miles. KrisFlyer being one of the most used Frequent Flyer Program, the people do use.

The transfer ratio works like the below chart:

Screenshot 2022-08-24 at 3.38.42 PM.png
This transfer will be the most useful one for the Axis Magnus card holders who're doing 1 lakh spending every month.
For Magnus with 1 lakh spending, you can earn 6000 edge points at 1.2% normal reward rate and extra 25000 edge points. So for every month of consistent 1 lakh spending you can earn 31000 Edge Points. 31000 edge points at 5:4 ratio converts into 24800 KrisFlyer Miles. So for 1 months of spending can give you airmiles worth of one Economy class ticket from Delhi to Singapore. For 2 months of spending you can get one way Business Class ticket for the same route.

The value of the point transfer is .80 ₹

Screenshot 2022-08-24 at 3.58.44 PM.png

Here is the original announcement post by Axis Bank

sameerdes

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
This is amazing! I'm just hoping Magnus & esp the 25k Edge points on 1L spends isn't devalued by the time I am able to get my hands on it.

dav33

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
should i spend using magnus now or use the premier miles to prestige conversion, since it offers multiple airlines

Subhankar

TF Ace
TF Family
Chief Mod
should i spend using magnus now or use the premier miles to prestige conversion, since it offers multiple airlines
Depends on your need. For KF, Magnus will give great valuation, and if you're doing travel edge transaction, needless to mention the accelerated RPs :)

But for overall transfer, nothing beats Prestige as of now. It's a tremendously good card for this purpose :)

viralsanghavi32

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
If you already have KF account, just connect it through travel edge, and transfer points
When we spent on Axis Magnus card we will get edgerewrds and not edgemiles so what is the process to convert Edgerewards to Krisflyer as mentioned above. I also asked to customer care they are telling first convert it into edgemiles for which ratio is 0.20% so if i earn 31000 Edgerewrds by spending 1 L , i have to first covert it into edgemiles so 31000*20% =6200 Edgemiles and than if want to convert into krisflyer miles again 6200* 80%= 4960 Krisflyer point . so no point to convert it

viralsanghavi32

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
above is link where all T & C mentioned but when i try to convert it it saying that you have not enough edgemiles though we actually want to convert it into EDGE rewards into Krisflyer miles so if anyone successfully converted plz guide

QUIKSILVER27

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
When we spent on Axis Magnus card we will get edgerewrds and not edgemiles so what is the process to convert Edgerewards to Krisflyer as mentioned above. I also asked to customer care they are telling first convert it into edgemiles for which ratio is 0.20% so if i earn 31000 Edgerewrds by spending 1 L , i have to first covert it into edgemiles so 31000*20% =6200 Edgemiles and than if want to convert into krisflyer miles again 6200* 80%= 4960 Krisflyer point . so no point to convert it
The axis information for magnus shows its 5 EDGE REWARD Points = 4 KrisFlyer miles, so you dont need to convert edge rewards to edge miles. Its directly Edge rewards to Krisflyer miles

Subhankar

TF Ace
TF Family
Chief Mod
above is link where all T & C mentioned but when i try to convert it it saying that you have not enough edgemiles though we actually want to convert it into EDGE rewards into Krisflyer miles so if anyone successfully converted plz guide
Will be effective from 1st of September

tsj49

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Depends on your need. For KF, Magnus will give great valuation, and if you're doing travel edge transaction, needless to mention the accelerated RPs :)

But for overall transfer, nothing beats Prestige as of now. It's a tremendously good card for this purpose :)
Thank you. You mentioned about the "Prestige" card. I searched for Axis Prestige but saw debit card and for credit card, it is showing Axis Privilege.
Can you help me point to exact card? I want to explore that card as well to explore how it's better than Magnus.
PS : I have other CCs but I have applied to Magnus and it's my first Axis card so kind of new to Axis cards.

CMG

TF Ace
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Thank you. You mentioned about the "Prestige" card. I searched for Axis Prestige but saw debit card and for credit card, it is showing Axis Privilege.
Can you help me point to exact card? I want to explore that card as well to explore how it's better than Magnus.
PS : I have other CCs but I have applied to Magnus and it's my first Axis card so kind of new to Axis cards.
He is talking about citi prestige.