• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Ace or Axis Freecharge plus?

Extrovert🌃

TF Select
They both give 5% back on all Txns done on suggested platforms, but which one is better? As axis is really stringent on whom to give Ace but handing out Freecharge+ card like Candies.

Fight for Ace or settle with Freecharge+

Last edited:
Get Axis Ace card if you can spend 2L yearly for annual fee wavier. It will give you 5% CB on many payments without extra service charges. Freecharge Plus card on the other hand, is good for insurance payments and utility bills.For electricity bills,freecharge platform charges convinience fee and GST. Overall after all charges you get around 4% cb. But freecharge has only Rs.50k for annual fee waiver. Choose according to your usage.

Extrovert🌃

TF Select
Get Axis Ace card if you can spend 2L yearly for annual fee wavier. It will give you 5% CB on many payments without extra service charges. Freecharge Plus card on the other hand, is good for insurance payments and utility bills.For electricity bills,freecharge platform charges convinience fee and GST. Overall after all charges you get around 4% cb. But freecharge has only Rs.50k for annual fee waiver. Choose according to your usage.
Thank for the response, 50k for bills seem more appropriate to me and 4% is more then 1.5% that FK axis gives for the same. I haven't noticed conv. Fee on Freecharge yet, maybe i haven't been using it much i guess.