• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Devaluation Axis ACE Credit Card Huge Devaluation Alert

ADITYA1904

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I have not seen marketing of this card anywhere. Moreover, it is one of the most difficult card to get since it is not easily available to apply
Marketed means they have marketed axis ace card features like 5% cashback in bill payments in google pay and all and other benefits just like axis flipkart credit card, many people took this card just because of it very high expectations and yes it is difficult to get this card but they promised many cashback features when customers have a card its like agreement with bank and bank changed agreement unilaterally at its will and withdraw many benefits when bank see its unviable product…

ADITYA1904

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Marketed means they have marketed axis ace card features like 5% cashback in bill payments in google pay and all and other benefits just like axis flipkart credit card, many people took this card just because of it very high expectations and yes it is difficult to get this card but they promised many cashback features when customers have a card its like agreement with bank and bank changed agreement unilaterally at its will and withdraw many benefits when bank see its unviable product…
So its customer acquisition strategy to give card to customers and when they have enough customers and viability an issue then they devalue the product or its features…we can do nothing, only customers are affected

coolanshu1000

TF Premier
One of the line reads as-

A Merchant Category Code (MCC) is a four digit number assigned to a merchant/business by the
merchant’s acquiring bank. These are allotted by Visa or MasterCard.
The following MCCs have been excluded from cashback eligibility (fuel, wallet load transactions,
payment of property management fees, rental commissions, rental payments, watch, clock,
jewelry, and silverware stores related payments, insurance premium/ insurance related
payments or any such payments made through following MCCs): 6012, 6051, 5541, 5983, 5542,
6011, 6540, 5944, 6300 and 6513. W.e.f 15th June, 2023, MCCs 6381, 5960, 6012, 6051, 8299,
8211, 8241, 8244, and 8249 will also be excluded from cashback eligibility.

Can anyone enlighten what these new excluded MCC codes are linked to?

coolanshu1000

TF Premier

A Merchant Category Code (MCC) is a four digit number assigned to a merchant/business by the
The following MCCs have been excluded from cashback eligibility (fuel, wallet load transactions,
payment of property management fees, rental commissions, rental payments, watch, clock,
jewelry, and silverware stores related payments, insurance premium/ insurance related
payments or any such payments made through following MCCs): 6012, 6051, 5541, 5983, 5542,
6011, 6540, 5944, 6300 and 6513. W.e.f 15th June, 2023, MCCs 6381, 5960, 6012, 6051, 8299,

@Abhishek012 @TechnoFino @Chaitanya-a @Wealth is my birth right!

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer

6381 Insurance–Premiums

5960 Direct Marketing Insurance Services

6012 Member Financial Institution–Merchandise And Services

6051 Quasi Cash–Merchant

8299 Schools And Educational Services–Not Elsewhere Classified

8211 Schools, Elementary and Secondary

8241 Schools, Correspondence

8244 Schools, Business and Secretarial

8249 Schools, Trade and Vocational

Are you trying to imply Magnus is coming soon? :p
Axis Ace was launched in Oct 2020.
It has completed 2.5 years without any devaluation and has given people the complete opportunity to juice out this card.
Whereas, Axis introduced 25k bonus for Magnus in Feb 2022, which means only 1 year is completed.
Still we can see Axis is continuously adding new transfer partners.
As per the previous logic, we can assume it continue Magnus without devaluation till June 2024 at minimum.
Magnus is a a card that Axis has specifically designed to rank themselves higher in Average spend per user when the report gets published every year.
Party is going on this year, Cheers 😉

humptydumpty

TF Select
I actually have around 7k bills per month electricity, DTH, Internet, Gas and water bill, so your trick was a bonus. Now I guess you need to calculate how much cap remaining and only rotate small amount to fill the 500 cap

No need to pay 10k bill through Axis Ace Credit Card.

You can rotate money through OLA Wallet and get 5% cashback and spend anywhere through Mayamoney RuPay card, trick here

I couldnt read that thread can someone copy paste on my dm please. I want to learn ace tricks how to utilise properly

CardTox

TF Premier
So the difference between Axis Flipkart and ACE in respect to other murchants will remain only 0.5% apart from bill through gPay. I pay my electricity bill through Airtel CC, whether should I still wait for this card?