• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis ACE Cashback Confirmation

vak93

TF Buzz
Hi got a new AXIS ACE card this month. I paid Income tax via it.

Is there any place where i can know if this txn will give cashback or not. if yen then how much ? like how SBI Cashback you get this info after 2-3 days in app.
Or one has to wait for next 45 days when cashback is credited?
Please if anyone can help here as needed confirmation as need to make more such payments

Is there any place where i can know if this txn will give cashback or not. if yen then how much ? like how SBI Cashback you get this info after 2-3 days in app.
Please if anyone can help here as needed confirmation as need to make more such payments
U will only be able to check transaction wise cashback when your statement gets generated

D₹V

TF Prestige

Great question.

Ans. - Probably the bill would have been generated by now as mostly 12th of month is the billing date in Axis Bank. Call the bank, ask to executive that "how much cashback will I get for August month bill?" He/She will calculate the cashback manually tell you the exact amount or you can ask about specific transaction.

If he/she doesn't answer, cut the call & try again as he/she isn't that knowledgeable.

P.s. You can only query about exact cashback after bill is generated.

Hope it solves your query. You can mark my answer as solution by clicking ☑️ button.

Last edited:

Akashgore10

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge

How did you manage to apply for Ace. Can you please share

You can check only after the statement gets generated. The amount of Cashback is mentioned across each transaction in the statement.

You can ask for the MCC of that merchant by contacting CC and then manually check if that MCC is excluded or not. This is the only way to check before statement generation.