• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis ACE - Card closed?

devine_mortal

TF Premier
Hi All,

Recently got a Gpay notification for Axis Ace so clicked on it to apply however it gave an error saying that the offer is expired.

Then, got a SMS from AXIS with an offer to apply for ACE, the link took me to Axis Credit card online application page, filled in the details and at the page where you have to choose the credit card, all Axis cards were available except ACE so didn't proceed further. Later, got a call from AXIS customer care who told me that Axis has stopped issuing ACE CC for a few months.

Is it true guys? Not sure why but I'm not able to get my hands on this credit card at all.

devine_mortal

TF Premier
But I had a nightmare dealing with Axis customer care as they didn't add my phone number to the card and was stuck adding it to Google pay and couldn't make OTP transactions online as it wasn't there. So there's that. I had to go to axis bank and give my aadhar and pan and get my phone number added.

Thats not just Axis. HDFC, SBI and even ICICI are the same in these cases.

Hi All,

Recently got a Gpay notification for Axis Ace so clicked on it to apply however it gave an error saying that the offer is expired.

Then, got a SMS from AXIS with an offer to apply for ACE, the link took me to Axis Credit card online application page, filled in the details and at the page where you have to choose the credit card, all Axis cards were available except ACE so didn't proceed further. Later, got a call from AXIS customer care who told me that Axis has stopped issuing ACE CC for a few months.

Is it true guys? Not sure why but I'm not able to get my hands on this credit card at all.
False statement, as of now no official communication from bank regarding ACE card closure.

mgforce

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Just to update here, Axis Ace is very much available.

I got notification for same on my Google Pay account but then I have 3 cards already issued to me from Axis, so couldn't apply.

Further for one of my family members, who had no GPay invite, was able to apply for Ace from Axis mobile app itself. Just did today and approved.

Last edited:

iamankit

TF Select
Literally got it last month. It's not issused openly. You need to get an offer on netbanking if you're an existing customer, or have an invite in any Google Pay account.
in any Google pay account means??

I didn't get invite in my account but my family member have the invitation now.

iamankit

TF Select
Any literally implies any account that you have access to. You can apply for the card from the account with invite but you enter your details incl. PAN.
and whose email Id?
Myself which is already registered with axis savings account and credit card
or the gpay registered email

will it work?

akshayhs

TF Ace
and whose email Id?
Myself which is already registered with axis savings account and credit card
or the gpay registered email

will it work?
You cannot modify email ID and mobile number while applying. It will be of the person who owns the GPay account. If and when you get the card approved, post delivery you can change it in Axis mobile app.

Ank!t

TF Buzz
3 days back I applied for ACE from my friends Gpay invite with my details. I got CIBIL enquiry mail also. Now yesterday I got call from KYC agent stating that currently physical KYC is stopped by bank for ACE card only. So he cannot further proceed. I asked for any proof for such statement by AXIS. I've already seen here on forums for ACE as people are getting it easily on invite base. He simply denied and asked me to get any other card if I want. Today also I asked for KYC but he denied. What can I do now?

Mr. Aman

TF Select
guy's I'll get my ace card very simple
first axis bank offers me my zone
pre approved because I have a axis savings account than after a month
I'll call customer care and the give me axis Flipkart than after a month
I'll go to apply now in axis mobile app and there ace available to apply
I'll get the ace in just three months without any hassle

Mr. Aman

TF Select
guy's I'll get my ace card very simple
first axis bank offers me my zone
pre approved because I have a axis savings account than after a month
I'll call customer care and the give me axis Flipkart than after a month
I'll go to apply now in axis mobile app and there ace available to apply
I'll get the ace in just three months without any hassle
it's not that much complected to check gpay app there is a offer or not or get error

sheru

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Its still live.
I'm getting notifications daily from Gpay, even after I already hold ACE since more than a year and already added it to Gpay.