• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

AU pre approved CC offer for account holders

zenchill

TF Select
I have a zero balance digital account with AU bank and have been getting pre approved LTF credit card offer both through Whatsapp and AU0101 app.

Although the limit offered is very low at 45K and card variant is also not very exciting (LIT and Altura) but its LTF. I am just trying to understand if anyone has gone the pre approved card way and did it result in a hand enquiry on cibil?

I already discussed with @deep@vie via Dm and he says it may not but just opening a thread to see if anyone has gone this route for the card and any subsequent hard enquiry.

Ps: I am trying to improve my cc portfolio but only interested in this offer if it is without a hard enquiry so asking.

deep@vie

TF Legend
I have a zero balance digital account with AU bank and have been getting pre approved LTF credit card offer both through Whatsapp and AU0101 app.

Although the limit offered is very low at 45K and card variant is also not very exciting (LIT and Altura) but its LTF. I am just trying to understand if anyone has gone the pre approved card way and did it result in a hand enquiry on cibil?

I already discussed with @deep@vie via Dm and he says it may not but just opening a thread to see if anyone has gone this route for the card and any subsequent hard enquiry.

Ps: I am trying to improve my cc portfolio but only interested in this offer if it is without a hard enquiry so asking.
If you've other cards with good limit then don't go for it as LE inAU isn't easy to get.

CardGame

TF Ace
VIP Lounge

How old is your account? What was your average balance since account opening?

deep@vie

TF Legend
Thank bhai will let it pass then wait for a better deal.
It should go away in a month or two.
Then you can get a card via swipeup, it gives 1.5times of existing limit.
If there's no issue in office verification then it's a nobrainer to reject pre-approved offer as the variant as well the limit on these offers is not as par.

zenchill

TF Select
It should go away in a month or two.
Then you can get a card via swipeup, it gives 1.5times of existing limit.
If there's no issue in office verification then it's a nobrainer to reject pre-approved offer as the variant as well the limit on these offers is not as par.
Bhai issue is I am self employed and wfh. Any chance it may pass office verification?