• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

AU Bank Credit Card - How To Get Lifetime Free Credit Card From AU Bank - Lifetime Free Company List

Hello everyone,
AU Bank offers lifetime free credit card to government employees & a few MNC employees. If you work for a company that comes under AU Bank's lifetime free credit card list, you can get a lifetime free credit card from AU Bank (Any credit card/Unconditional LTF).
Check if your company comes under the LTF offer list-
(PDF Attached)

How to get AU Bank credit card lifetime (Steps) —
1. Apply for any AU bank credit card (All AU bank cards are being issued LTF to Gov & a few MNC employees - check LTF list).
2. Select your company name carefully
3. Wait for card approval
4. After card approval & delivery, you have to confirm your card pricing (LTF or Chargeable) from AU bank customer care.
If it's LTF... then enjoy.
If they inform you, your credit card is chargeable... then you have to request AU bank to provide you LTF card by sending them your proof of employment.
Send an email to creditcard.priority@aubank.in request them to convert your chargeable credit card to a LTF credit card & attach your last month salary slip & ID card.

AU Card LTF Technofino.jpeg

Done! They will convert your card within 3 business days.

Attachments

• TechnoFino LTF_list_AU_Bank.pdf
    386.4 KB · Views: 15,766
Last edited:

Tosh

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
hello. my zenith card approved today. what procedure you followed to make it LTF. when to submit the company details. there was no such option during card application
Wait till you get the card if the welcome letter has NIL mentioned then no issues. Else just send a mail and ask for conversion.

Indian

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Yeah, it's there in cibil.
Then apply ! Try to get referral code ! Confirm your area are serviceable, if you don’t have account think twice , they have poor VKYC team, for myself having zero balance account opened on very first day of branch opening.

Then apply ! Try to get referral code ! Confirm your area are serviceable, if you don’t have account think twice , they have poor VKYC team, for myself having zero balance account opened on very first day of branch opening.
1. How to get referral code?
2.I guess area is serviceable as the branch is just 500mtrs away from me.

Tosh

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
There is no data for exact income requirement how ever my guess 12 lakhs Annual , one of our member applied offline @Tosh may help you.C2C 5 lakhs in existing card

For income basis, if your net quarterly income(in hand - post tax/pf deduction etc) is more than 5L then you will be eligible for Zenith. Thats more or less what I understood from my interaction. However exact information was not given.

mnshnth

TF Buzz
Will the card still be LTF after we leave our current job and join a company which is not in the LTF list?