• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

AU Bank Credit Card - How To Get Lifetime Free Credit Card From AU Bank - Lifetime Free Company List

Hello everyone,
AU Bank offers lifetime free credit card to government employees & a few MNC employees. If you work for a company that comes under AU Bank's lifetime free credit card list, you can get a lifetime free credit card from AU Bank (Any credit card/Unconditional LTF).
Check if your company comes under the LTF offer list-
(PDF Attached)

How to get AU Bank credit card lifetime (Steps) —
1. Apply for any AU bank credit card (All AU bank cards are being issued LTF to Gov & a few MNC employees - check LTF list).
2. Select your company name carefully
3. Wait for card approval
4. After card approval & delivery, you have to confirm your card pricing (LTF or Chargeable) from AU bank customer care.
If it's LTF... then enjoy.
If they inform you, your credit card is chargeable... then you have to request AU bank to provide you LTF card by sending them your proof of employment.
Send an email to creditcard.priority@aubank.in request them to convert your chargeable credit card to a LTF credit card & attach your last month salary slip & ID card.

AU Card LTF Technofino.jpeg

Done! They will convert your card within 3 business days.

Attachments

• TechnoFino LTF_list_AU_Bank.pdf
    386.4 KB · Views: 15,766
Last edited:

WhoU

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
It clearly says for All domestic visits $27 + taxes will be charged whereas for international, it will be charged after exceeding complimentary.

Attachments

• 166A224D-D2C7-4027-9E69-CD0B255A6F34.jpeg
    166A224D-D2C7-4027-9E69-CD0B255A6F34.jpeg
    815.5 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:

WhoU

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
10000 bonus reward points on reaching 1L retail spends within 60 days of card setup. - Zenith.

Will rent payment be considered here?

Attachments

• F4794D58-B4B9-4FB1-99BE-06AE2E31978F.jpeg
    F4794D58-B4B9-4FB1-99BE-06AE2E31978F.jpeg
    4.9 MB · Views: 31

Satish

TF Premier
For Zenith does the card have to be activated to use priority email id?

I wished to check the LTF status of card before I activate it since I would rather have it closed in 30 days for not activating than pay annual fees for almost no reward

I was informed during application process that my workplace is in Super A category but the welcome letter has joining/annual charge mentioned on it.
Did you get chance to confirm with customer care if your card issued as LTF?

Tosh

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Dropped a mail got a revert sorry for inconvenience forwarded to concerned department wait 14 days.

tbk

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Is there any way to convert existing au bank credit card to ltf, I'm a software developer at a startup (company not list attached)

Indian

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Has anyone who applied offline share your experience.

I applied C2C it was rejected so they switched it over to salary basis then I got a mail stating welcome to world of credit cards with card variant and limit along with my application details (email id, address etc.)

Does this mean the application is approved or will there be any more checks and it may get rejected?
I too received this email but unable to open all my name combination and how many days after this email you got card approval?

Paras Jain

TF Premier
Is there any way to convert existing au bank credit card to ltf, I'm a software developer at a startup (company not list attached)
Even I am in similar situation. I want an LTF card from them (Zenith) but I am not working in any of those companies they are offering the card to.

Last edited by a moderator:

gambit

TF Buzz
Hello everyone,
AU Bank offers lifetime free credit card to government employees & a few MNC employees. If you work for a company that comes under AU Bank's lifetime free credit card list, you can get a lifetime free credit card from AU Bank (Any credit card/Unconditional LTF).
Check if your company comes under the LTF offer list-
(PDF Attached)

How to get AU Bank credit card lifetime (Steps) —
1. Apply for any AU bank credit card (All AU bank cards are being issued LTF to Gov & a few MNC employees - check LTF list).
2. Select your company name carefully
3. Wait for card approval
4. After card approval & delivery, you have to confirm your card pricing (LTF or Chargeable) from AU bank customer care.
If it's LTF... then enjoy.
If they inform you, your credit card is chargeable... then you have to request AU bank to provide you LTF card by sending them your proof of employment.
Send an email to creditcard.priority@aubank.in request them to convert your chargeable credit card to a LTF credit card & attach your last month salary slip & ID card.

AU Card LTF Technofino.jpeg

Done! They will convert your card within 3 business days.
Thank you very much. Got my Zenith LTF card today!

Tosh

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Thanks to this thread even I managed to get the Zenith card ;)

Keep sharing the useful information like this.

Tosh

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Cibil was 742 company i think B according to the list but bank agent said it's super A

venkateshr

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Anyone facing this VKYC issue? The VKYC for my family member for AU LIT card was done yesterday but still emails are coming saying it is pending. To reach their customer care is a real herculean task. Even after reaching them, he said the same pending status and then immediately also said he cant see the update in the system and asked to wait. Don't know what to do. Any clue what is the usual case here. Should one wait or do we do the VKYC again (which in itself takes more than an hour including the waiting time and multiple throw-outs from the browser)