• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

AU Bank Credit Card - How To Get Lifetime Free Credit Card From AU Bank - Lifetime Free Company List

Hello everyone,
AU Bank offers lifetime free credit card to government employees & a few MNC employees. If you work for a company that comes under AU Bank's lifetime free credit card list, you can get a lifetime free credit card from AU Bank (Any credit card/Unconditional LTF).
Check if your company comes under the LTF offer list-
(PDF Attached)

How to get AU Bank credit card lifetime (Steps) —
1. Apply for any AU bank credit card (All AU bank cards are being issued LTF to Gov & a few MNC employees - check LTF list).
2. Select your company name carefully
3. Wait for card approval
4. After card approval & delivery, you have to confirm your card pricing (LTF or Chargeable) from AU bank customer care.
If it's LTF... then enjoy.
If they inform you, your credit card is chargeable... then you have to request AU bank to provide you LTF card by sending them your proof of employment.
Send an email to creditcard.priority@aubank.in request them to convert your chargeable credit card to a LTF credit card & attach your last month salary slip & ID card.

AU Card LTF Technofino.jpeg

Done! They will convert your card within 3 business days.

Attachments

• TechnoFino LTF_list_AU_Bank.pdf
    386.4 KB · Views: 15,786
Last edited:

BlueFlash

TF Premier
Hello All,

Most of us have seen that AU has made enquiry in our Cibil even the certain PIN Code is not serviceable which actually is their fault.
Therefore, recently I escalated this issue to Nodal Office then Principal Nodal Office & to MD Desk.

Today I got a call from them stating that they will remove the old enquiry since the sourcing hasn't happen due to their limitation.
Will this only be applicable for your complained account, or will it be done across all masses ?

yz_007

TF Buzz
Applied and did Video KYC on Friday, Received Approval message on Saturday, Card delivered on Tuesday. Welcome letter clearly mentions "NIL" for Joining fees and Annual Fees.
No Income proof or Company ID card was asked at any stage.

Harry1

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Applied and did Video KYC on Friday, Received Approval message on Saturday, Card delivered on Tuesday. Welcome letter clearly mentions "NIL" for Joining fees and Annual Fees.
Urs was smooth. Mine took 11 days including double physical verification and then another 2 weeks for LTF conversion.

sahil624

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Which variant you got?

souvikdey2002

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Will this only be applicable for your complained account, or will it be done across all masses ?
As of now it was communicated that will be done for myself but later told to me that they are changing the entire process.
However, nobody should believe them unless you actually see the enquiry is removed from your list of enquiries.

Last edited:

BlueFlash

TF Premier
As of now it was communicated that will be done for myself but later told to me that they are changing the entire process.
However, nobody should believe them unless you actually don't see the enquiry is removed from your Enquiry.
Cool, will send out a mail to them and follow up... I had the same scenario, they did a cibil hit at the first button itself, even though my area was not serviceable.

Amitt Aryan

TF Premier
I applied today card was shown as vetta with 2.6 Lacs limit submitted all the details then went for VKYC.
But after waiting in queue for 15 mins, then cancelled my vkyc after an agent came to attend.
Again when I tried for vkyc then it shows vkyc has been unsuccessful and send a mail that we can not process your application.
It means they have rejected my application before completing vkyc.
I applied for Kolkata address which they processed from my cibil address.
Does anyone face this?
@TechnoFino

Attachments

• Picsart_22-07-02_19-04-00-910.jpg
    Picsart_22-07-02_19-04-00-910.jpg
    230.5 KB · Views: 42
  • Screenshots_2022-07-02-18-44-16_(1).png
    Screenshots_2022-07-02-18-44-16_(1).png
    340.5 KB · Views: 46
  • Screenshots_2022-07-02-18-07-46_(1).png
    Screenshots_2022-07-02-18-07-46_(1).png
    662.8 KB · Views: 49
  • Screenshots_2022-07-02-19-06-05.png
    Screenshots_2022-07-02-19-06-05.png
    121.5 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:

prc1990

TF Ace
I applied today card was shown as vetta with 2.6 Lacs limit submitted all the details then went for VKYC.
But after waiting in queue for 15 mins, then cancelled my vkyc after an agent came to attend.
Again when I tried for vkyc then it shows vkyc has been unsuccessful and send a mail that we can not process your application.
It means they have rejected my application before completing vkyc.
I applied for Kolkata address which they processed from my cibil address.
Does anyone face this?
@TechnoFino
Does your pincode belong to Kolkata or something else like North/South 24 Parganas etc.?

Amitt Aryan

TF Premier
Does your pincode belong to Kolkata or something else like North/South 24 Parganas etc.?
Kestopur
Pin - 700102
It was showing serviceable while applying.
This is the 1st step they do after cibil enquiry in the application process.
For my siliguri address it was showing non serviceable so did not applied with that address.

prc1990

TF Ace
Kestopur
Pin - 700102
It was showing serviceable while applying.
This is the 1st step they do after cibil enquiry in the application process.
For my siliguri address it was showing non serviceable so did not applied with that address.
Are aap to mere ghar ke pass hi ho bhai within 9 KM, good to hear. I think the pincode fetched from Adhaar needs to be mapped to the city "Kolkata", anything other than Kolkata would automatically come under non serviceable area. Your pincode probably is mapped to North 24 Parganas, isn't it?