• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

AU Bank Credit Card - How To Get Lifetime Free Credit Card From AU Bank - Lifetime Free Company List

Hello everyone,
AU Bank offers lifetime free credit card to government employees & a few MNC employees. If you work for a company that comes under AU Bank's lifetime free credit card list, you can get a lifetime free credit card from AU Bank (Any credit card/Unconditional LTF).
Check if your company comes under the LTF offer list-
(PDF Attached)

How to get AU Bank credit card lifetime (Steps) —
1. Apply for any AU bank credit card (All AU bank cards are being issued LTF to Gov & a few MNC employees - check LTF list).
2. Select your company name carefully
3. Wait for card approval
4. After card approval & delivery, you have to confirm your card pricing (LTF or Chargeable) from AU bank customer care.
If it's LTF... then enjoy.
If they inform you, your credit card is chargeable... then you have to request AU bank to provide you LTF card by sending them your proof of employment.
Send an email to creditcard.priority@aubank.in request them to convert your chargeable credit card to a LTF credit card & attach your last month salary slip & ID card.

AU Card LTF Technofino.jpeg

Done! They will convert your card within 3 business days.

Attachments

• TechnoFino LTF_list_AU_Bank.pdf
    386.4 KB · Views: 15,883
Last edited:

DarkKnight

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Post we get the lit card ltf when can we try for a swipe up like card or limit upgrade
I got pre approval in app and without even cibil fetch took lit and able to see card virtually within hours
But I target for zenith since my employer is in their A list category
Any inputs please
Swipe up program is to get AU bank cards on basis of cc statement of other cards. It's not for upgrading existing AU bank cards. If you have got LIT then you can ask for upgrade but I m not sure if such upgrade process is there with AU bank.

DarkKnight

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Hi,

Can you share the ss of final email confirmation hiding your personal data?
It's similar to the one which is already posted in this particular forum. If you have received card with joining fees mentioned, contact priority desk and send them your Id card as well as ur salary slip.They will convert it to LTF!

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Swipe up program is to get AU bank cards on basis of cc statement of other cards. It's not for upgrading existing AU bank cards. If you have got LIT then you can ask for upgrade but I m not sure if such upgrade process is there with AU bank.
Can existing lit guys try taking other card in swipe up by showing magnus statement?

Last edited:

csantosh15

TF Buzz
Has anyone tried conveting this card to LTF after a year? Is any card-to-card accepted for LTF conversion after 1 year ?
(Basically, I received this card as non-LTF since my company is not part of the LTF-eligible list. To get joining fee waived, i've made the required spends of 1.25L . But i don't think i'll be able to acheieve the annual fee threshold. Has anone tried this ?)

I am a Govt employee (Group A) and got Zenith after office verification. Still it is showing chargeable. What have I to do it LTF?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-03-23-14-44-58-48.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-03-23-14-44-58-48.jpg
    249.8 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:

Patil007

TF Ace
Hello everyone,
AU Bank offers lifetime free credit card to government employees & a few MNC employees. If you work for a company that comes under AU Bank's lifetime free credit card list, you can get a lifetime free credit card from AU Bank (Any credit card/Unconditional LTF).
Check if your company comes under the LTF offer list-
(PDF Attached)

How to get AU Bank credit card lifetime (Steps) —
1. Apply for any AU bank credit card (All AU bank cards are being issued LTF to Gov & a few MNC employees - check LTF list).
2. Select your company name carefully
3. Wait for card approval
4. After card approval & delivery, you have to confirm your card pricing (LTF or Chargeable) from AU bank customer care.
If it's LTF... then enjoy.
If they inform you, your credit card is chargeable... then you have to request AU bank to provide you LTF card by sending them your proof of employment.
Send an email to creditcard.priority@aubank.in request them to convert your chargeable credit card to a LTF credit card & attach your last month salary slip & ID card.

AU Card LTF Technofino.jpeg

Done! They will convert your card within 3 business days.
Are they asking salary slip in first place ?

@Wealth is my birth right! @TechnoFino @Chaitanya-a

Patil007

TF Ace
I have savings acc with them for Friday rupay Amaz offer
So I was not asked any docs I got pre approved ltf
I can see Parent company name in that AUA LTF list and I am working for group company which is printed on my payslip, but my Id card has Parent company name 😅 .

Can I apply? will they ask for salary slip during form filling.

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I can see Parent company name in that AUA LTF list and I am working for group company which is printed on my payslip, but my Id card has Parent company name 😅 .

Can I apply? will they ask for salary slip during form filling.
As long as parent company name is getting evidenced in payslip like their logo then it’s fine
My parent co uk and I am working for its Indian counterpart my id payslips everything show parent logo almost all bank considered my job as with parent only

RupayMan

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I applied via a local agent and while applying for Vetta and agent told it's LTF according to my company is showing as Type A in their tablet, so I went ahead and applied, today card received with Joining and annual charges, agent also got surprised with the charges, mailed AU support, waiting for their reply.

Patil007

TF Ace
I applied via a local agent and while applying for Vetta and agent told it's LTF according to my company is showing as Type A in their tablet, so I went ahead and applied, today card received with Joining and annual charges, agent also got surprised with the charges, mailed AU support, waiting for their reply.
Agent did good acting by showing you he is surprised 🤣.

He might have selected some reference option and got commission on that.

RupayMan

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Agent did good acting by showing you he is surprised 🤣.

He might have selected some reference option and got commission on that.
Don't assume, he did every step in front of me from the TAB, he explained the application process in and out what details they are filling out.

Send the pdf attached here and your id to them