• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

AU bank agent number

kingjay

TF Buzz
Does anyone has an AU bank credit card Agent or Employees contact details from Delhi NCR. I want to apply for AU credit card.

credit_card

TF Neo
I tried 2 times au swipe up program to try my luck with zenith but both the times I got Xcite Ultra, didn't move forward. I tried with DCB and Sapphiro, both having limit more than 5lacs. And the customer care told me I need to have a card with 8lac+ CL, then only I can get zenith, not sure how true is this. Any Pune agent who can help me get the zenith?

Pravas

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
That credit limit of 8L is not true. I gave DCB with 8L and sapphiro with 25L limit and both the time got xcite ultra.

I followed up with the pno team, they give the excuse that now zenith is not available for new customers in swipe up programme anymore.

For the 2nd time I took the xcite ultra with 8L limit but I am not going to activate it. Let's see what they offer when I send them a mail with my income proof and asking for LTF upgrade for zenith.

avishj

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hey @deep@vie, can you help with application removal? I was in a non servicable pin code previously, now in a servicable pincode but portal doesn't allow to apply. I wanted to apply for the ixigo one since its LTF rn.