• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

AU bank agent number

kingjay

TF Buzz
Does anyone has an AU bank credit card Agent or Employees contact details from Delhi NCR. I want to apply for AU credit card.

shuperman

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Office verification is also done and today when I check the application status, I see "Apologies! One or more criteria of your application did not meet our bank's policy." This is my first credit card with AU and I don't think I failed any general criteria like Cibil score, salary etc. This is my first credit card application to be declined as well..:D can you help with the processing of this?
I emailed them asking the reason for failure, they replied saying we are looking into the application and today got the email as approved. Sometimes just asking them back will move things forward then :D

Visith

TF Buzz
@deep@vie Bro can you please help in removing existing lead or application(Created in September) from the system? what should be the process to be followed to remove older application which got rejected? I wish to reapply again using swipe up platform

Last edited: