• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Are the "card offers" shown in CRED valid?

CyberPsych

TF Ace
I am seeing CRED app showing 217 offers, 184 offers, etc on my credit cards. Are these offers updated to time always and does each card really hold this number of offers?

sriteja

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Yes those are updated. Most of the offers are from card network (VISA, Rupay). But sometimes there will be offers on cards, but they don't get showed in CRED

Chaitanya-a

TF Prestige
Actually they don't check anything except card network & bank. So if the offer is for specific card of that bank/card network, they'll show that to every cardholder of the bank/card network.

That's why offer doesn't get applied most of the time. Otherwise, it is fully updated.

sxchzy

TF Pioneer
VIP Lounge
I am seeing CRED app showing 217 offers, 184 offers, etc on my credit cards. Are these offers updated to time always and does each card really hold this number of offers?
if you are talking about the coupons some of them come tih t and c like delivery fee etc
so usually not a lucrative deal in the end
instead seqarch from branded products in cred store you will get it at better rates than other store/
i purchased carlton london perfumes for 600 when they were showing for 900 on amazon