• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Infinia Are Add on cards blocked if there are no transactions on it?

Karan04

TF Buzz
I got a card and also applied for add ons. I have activated the add on cards and set pin.. but they were mostly for lounge/PP.

Now that the add on cards have different numbers to the primary , the question is, if there are no transactions on the add on card for a year, will it be disabled?

diptarkaroy

TF Premier
RML Group
VIP Lounge
If this is specifically for Infinia, I’m not sure
However, I had an add on for regalia for my wife, she never used the card except lounge access, her card was never blocked

Karan04

TF Buzz
If this is specifically for Infinia, I’m not sure
However, I had an add on for regalia for my wife, she never used the card except lounge access, her card was never blocked
Dont think its Infinia specific, but I had regalia before this as well.. but the add ons there had the same number as the primary.

Now HDFC has started giving add ons with different card numbers.. so I dont know if they are considered individual cards and have to make a transaction a year to stay active

It_is_Naruto

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I got a card and also applied for add ons. I have activated the add on cards and set pin.. but they were mostly for lounge/PP.

Now that the add on cards have different numbers to the primary , the question is, if there are no transactions on the add on card for a year, will it be disabled?
Addon cards are dependent on the Primary one...so if primary is active...addon will stay active... No issues.