• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Are 2 Axis Bank Add-on Cards Possible

abhishek0882

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi All,

I read on this forum that one cannot get Magnus if one already had an Axis add-on card. I hold Magnus and Vistara Infinite cards and had applied for add-ons of both for my wife. Received the Magnus add-on but not the Vistara Infinite. Branch staff, customer care and agent through whom I applied don't have any clue why Vistara Infinite add-on wasn't received. Branch staff is now asking to reapply for Vistara Infinite add-on for my wife. Anyone here has any idea if 2 Axis add-ons are possible for one person?

Thanks

abhishek0882

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Possibe My Brother Has Both Add On Cards Magnus and Vistara Infinite
Thank you, this helps. Wonder why my wife didn't get it though. Branch staff and customer care is clueless and hence useless. And the branch staff tells me,'sir, please do not judge us based on the customer service for credit cards!!' :mad:

CMG

TF Ace
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Hi All,

I read on this forum that one cannot get Magnus if one already had an Axis add-on card. I hold Magnus and Vistara Infinite cards and had applied for add-ons of both for my wife. Received the Magnus add-on but not the Vistara Infinite. Branch staff, customer care and agent through whom I applied don't have any clue why Vistara Infinite add-on wasn't received. Branch staff is now asking to reapply for Vistara Infinite add-on for my wife. Anyone here has any idea if 2 Axis add-ons are possible for one person?

Thanks
Yes. I have it. The problem is they will hold the request saying that the non banking customer already has an addon card with another card or something like that . But the branch/RM can reply to issue it anyways.

(the info is from my RM when I applied for addon for another card)

Dr-green69

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi All,

Thanks
Actually magnus add on is not that hard a friend of mine got magnus add on by visiting branch and mailing pno 2 or 3 times

I called customer care for add in request and they denied. I don't have axis bank account and only credit card relationship with them. How can I get add on card? Already hold 3 axis bank cards
Please submit filled add-on credit card application form to the nearest Axis Bank branch, with PoI & PoA of add-on applicant and self-attested by him / her.

Attachments

• credit-card-add-on-form30179eb9be576bf08df9ff00000b8c1c (1).pdf
    719.5 KB · Views: 25