• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Applying soon for Axis/kotak Reserve Card LTF...let's see

RajBlr

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
@rajbir Have you been offered LTF Kotak white reserve card or do you plan to apply for one and request for it to be converted into LTF?
Both, can't say anything now, will update. 🤞

Last time when I got their Signature card they charged though I was offered LTF, then after calling CCare and SM/RM, they waived off

V360

TF Ace
TF Family
VIP Lounge
ah, OK.

May be then Mod/admin changed it, as it doesn't state who did it.

I thought since you mentioned clickbait, you might have modified or so, for fun.
Yes - i can see the change too :p

Now you will get more queries on this thread :)

RajBlr

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Both, can't say anything now, will update. 🤞

Last time when I got their Signature card they charged though I was offered LTF, then after calling CCare and SM/RM, they waived off
Update:
Getting delayed so didn't update it...

After several follow-up by email and phone calls in the last few weeks, where it was going in Circles.

Finally told my RM's AVP that I will need your escalation and the AVP is now directly following up the matter. With multiple conf. calls told the end Credit Card RM to get the Premier card's Head on the line to get it sorted out. Finally he told he need some approval to issue the Reserve as LTF. Hopefully this gets done in the next few days and from there to apply through link(Consent given by me), 7-10 days to process/get the card.

Keeping fingers crossed 🤞

Bodhi

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Update:

After several follow-up by email and phone calls in the last few weeks, where it was going in Circles.

Finally told my RM's AVP that I will need your escalation and the AVP is now directly following up the matter. With multiple conf. calls told the end Credit Card RM to get the Premier card's Head on the line to get it sorted out. Finally he told he need some approval to issue the Reserve as LTF. Hopefully this gets done in the next few days and from there to apply through link(Consent given by me), 7-10 days to process/get the card.

Hello @rajbir

Could you please share some details regarding the criteria/process to obtain a White reserve card?

I have tried enquiring, but I believe the regional team is not aware of the criteria, process, etc.

Thank you @rajbir

RajBlr

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Hello @rajbir

Could you please share some details regarding the criteria/process to obtain a White reserve card?

I have tried enquiring, but I believe the regional team is not aware of the criteria, process, etc.

Thank you @rajbir
Hi @Bodhi - Insignia NRV is what the clear update I got on Friday to be honest.

I am @Optima, but asked them to upgrade as I have some investments with them.

SangEUD

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Update:

NRV in Crores with Axis for Reserve LTF 😁

xaidi

TF Buzz
Why not Axis reserve? ;)

Axis reserve is tempting but holding on to it, wanted Citi migration to finish so I will have some upper hand there. or 1lac points campaign based on 90days spend

Axis reserve is under reservation for me :ROFLMAO:
Just got my Axis Reserve today, do post on this thread if anyone manages to get LTF on their Reserve.

RajBlr

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I think someone in this forum already has axis Reserve LTF.
I guessed I read it somewhere on share & brag credit cards thread
Just got my Axis Reserve today, do post on this thread if anyone manages to get LTF on their Reserve.

yes @SPS has it @xaidi

and Bhoopati (FYF) in twitter shared one as well due to HNI account of Private BURGUNDY or so