• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Applied Axis Airtel received Axis Myzone

Ghost655

TF Select
The axis bank cc are real dumb in issuing credit card.

I applied for Airtel cc as on their customer care they assured I will get the card told me all the benefits on call.I had Flipkart axis card LTF.

But I received an SMS saying I was issued myzone 2 days later. I ignored it as I heard they issue wrong sms often.

Today I received in mail opening it and lo and behold it's Myzone with rs 500 charges.

I will raise this issue with axis .But provide me suggestions as I don't need this shitty card.

EDIT :-

Guys I checked my phone recordings . In call recording we never discussed about myzone credit.
I asked about Axis ace but was not available so I then asked airtel and he mentioned all the benefits in the cal. Should I use this call recording as evidence or some kind. As I want this mistake corrected or they cancel the myzone and it's charges.

Last edited:

AllSeeker

TF Ace
Any ways what are benefits of keeping myzone LTF. I asked for ace if they issue replacement. I know myzone has swiiggy cashback capping of 120 and some movies.

Please know that if its LTF then joining benefits will not be given to you.

Ghost655

TF Select

Please know that if its LTF then joining benefits will not be given to you.
@all I Got a call Yesterday and they apologize for the issue. I asked if Axis Ace and he checked and tried to issue but apparently he was not able due to backend system. He was honest that ace is being issued selectively and that their IT team had reported that ace credit 💳 is having some major issues with Gpay. apparently and they are working on it. I had already asked many times about ace, so i know i had pushed my luck with ACE.
He then asked if he should issue Airtel card and cancel the current or convert LTF with joining will be reversed for the Myzone Card. I asked him for LTF. i had asked him if any other cards he could issue he, he just told me that I already had the most value for money cards.

When converting to LTF he did say Sony Liv and the Movie voucher feature's wont be available.

I also asked him for limit increase he said to write a email to support email with my salary details and they will look into it , he said as said already hold flipkart for more than 6-8 months i am eligible for limit increase.

I still am not happy so far with their services so far. Even being an higher authority he was not able to issue me any good cards.

In afterthoughts i am thinking maybe i should have pushed him more. So should have gotten the airtel card. Btw he did say currently nobody can get airtel as LTF.

Guys, i forgot to ask him what benefits remain for this card other than the Swiggy 40%. So please let me know how to best utilize this card.

Also if literally anyone knows how to get ace let me know i have already tried all the methods which open to public.

AllSeeker

TF Ace
@all I Got a call Yesterday and they apologize for the issue. I asked if Axis Ace and he checked and tried to issue but apparently he was not able due to backend system. He was honest that ace is being issued selectively and that their IT team had reported that ace credit 💳 is having some major issues with Gpay. apparently and they are working on it. I had already asked many times about ace, so i know i had pushed my luck with ACE.
He then asked if he should issue Airtel card and cancel the current or convert LTF with joining will be reversed for the Myzone Card. I asked him for LTF. i had asked him if any other cards he could issue he, he just told me that I already had the most value for money cards.

When converting to LTF he did say Sony Liv and the Movie voucher feature's wont be available.

I also asked him for limit increase he said to write a email to support email with my salary details and they will look into it , he said as said already hold flipkart for more than 6-8 months i am eligible for limit increase.

I still am not happy so far with their services so far. Even being an higher authority he was not able to issue me any good cards.

In afterthoughts i am thinking maybe i should have pushed him more. So should have gotten the airtel card. Btw he did say currently nobody can get airtel as LTF.

Guys, i forgot to ask him what benefits remain for this card other than the Swiggy 40%. So please let me know how to best utilize this card.

Also if literally anyone knows how to get ace let me know i have already tried all the methods which open to public.
If recharge is your primary concern, then freecharge plus also has similar benefits as ace minus the 2 percent on others, its just 1 percent. You could've gotten it for free if you had tried in your case (just maybe, I was not given one for free either, so I closed and converted to neo LTF)

Again, airtel card is good if your bills are below 3k and you actually subscribe to 2-3 sims and airtel dth/broadband

But it has capping, so it loses out a little.

For myzone benefits, even if you are losing out on joining ones due to LTF, I think its BOGO through paytm and swiggy offers along with Edge reward points earnings are really good.

This is a good specific use case card, I plan to shift to myzone ltf in couple of months as they were not directly giving it to me and only neo was offered, it's worth having it.

Axis higher end card are not worth the money you pay, unless you get axis select for ltf, but that happens only with Burgundy account.

There is clear line separating axis low to mid tier cards and higher tier cards.

If I was you I would use myzone for a while (at least till those offers are valid). Have freecharge/airtel on side for recharge needs and use FK one for all other spends.

He was not kidding when he said "value for money card"

I would not change it. I hope this helps.

Also, I've axis fk, airtel and now neo (used to be freecharge plus). All LTF except Airtel and freecharge laso had fees but it was easy spending criteria, 50k, Others in list required to spend 2 lacs, which I think is just rubbish.

souvikdey2002

TF Ace
VIP Lounge

I strongly feel that you have not choose the correct path.
Why didn't you ask them write an e-mail to you with whatever their concern is.

See, from Customer's perspective whatever they displayed on their website, if they are supposed to give.
If they can't then you have every right to highlight that to RBI & then you have the authority to direct them what card do you need & get it on LTF eventually.

On 21st April according to RBI released a guideline under rule no:-vii in Point-9 in Chapter-2.
Which says that, "There shall not be any hidden charges while issuing credit cards free of charge"

So in that point you could have pressurized them to issue the card on Life Time Free basis they conveyed, if they are not able to do in that case you can direct them to issue the card on Life Time Free on your choice.

Bob78900

TF Premier

I also got myzone as ltf but i received voucher code for sony liv. Mail them regarding this. Just mention you have not received the sony liv voucher.

Extrovert🌃

TF Select
FK's 1.5% on all spends + Freecharge's 5% Recharge spends should be able to almost make it up for Ace, if you can wait, wait up for couple of days and ask them in few days to issue you Ace as backend errors aren't usually long ones.

Secondly, why were you up and down with axis via emails? Their phone banking CSR connection time is less then 3 minutes.

Ghost655

TF Select
FK's 1.5% on all spends + Freecharge's 5% Recharge spends should be able to almost make it up for Ace, if you can wait, wait up for couple of days and ask them in few days to issue you Ace as backend errors aren't usually long ones.

Secondly, why were you up and down with axis via emails? Their phone banking CSR connection time is less then 3 minutes.
Thought written proof and sending call recording would be taken more seriously, although I do they took a lot of time.

Ghost655

TF Select
I also got myzone as ltf but i received voucher code for sony liv. Mail them regarding this. Just mention you have not received the sony liv voucher.
So we get sony voucher on LTF also ?? Also if I email will they provide me some voucher or is it using some other process to get the sony subscriptions.

Ghost655

TF Select
I strongly feel that you have not choose the correct path.
Why didn't you ask them write an e-mail to you with whatever their concern is.

See, from Customer's perspective whatever they displayed on their website, if they are supposed to give.
If they can't then you have every right to highlight that to RBI & then you have the authority to direct them what card do you need & get it on LTF eventually.

On 21st April according to RBI released a guideline under rule no:-vii in Point-9 in Chapter-2.
Which says that, "There shall not be any hidden charges while issuing credit cards free of charge"

So in that point you could have pressurized them to issue the card on Life Time Free basis they conveyed, if they are not able to do in that case you can direct them to issue the card on Life Time Free on your choice.
I know about banking laws ,but never gone through RBI's guidline on CC. They just issued myzone LTF . Airtel LTF was apparently not even possible even if he tried , I asked twice he clearly mentioned it's a chargeable only card.

souvikdey2002

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I know about banking laws ,but never gone through RBI's guidline on CC. They just issued myzone LTF . Airtel LTF was apparently not even possible even if he tried , I asked twice he clearly mentioned it's a chargeable only card.
If that's the card you wanted to be issued in LTF then fine, otherwise here is my opinion:-

1. If you ask any bank to convert a Credit Card to LTF, they will never say it is possible because if they do it, it is a revenue loss from them.
2. But at the same time, if they committed something on Black & White, then they MUST provide it. If not, then they should be dragged to the extreme level(RBI in this case), unless they agreed to provide what they committed.

P:S:- We should always remember that it's our money from where bank gives loan to others & make money.
For one day, if all the people in any bank decides to withdraw money from their respective savings account then any bank in the World will crash.

TF Ace
TF Family
If that's the card you wanted to be issued in LTF then fine, otherwise here is my opinion:-

1. If you ask any bank to convert a Credit Card to LTF, they will never say it is possible because if they do it, it is a revenue loss from them.
2. But at the same time, if they committed something on Black & White, then they MUST provide it. If not, then they should be dragged to the extreme level(RBI in this case), unless they agreed to provide what they committed.

P:S:- We should always remember that it's our money from where bank gives loan to others & make money.
For one day, if all the people in any bank decides to withdraw money from their respective savings account then any bank in the World will crash.
The last para scenario is called "Bank Run" 😅

Ghost655

TF Select

Damn I should pushed more for the airtel LTF, I thought if PNO says not possible then no one can issue. Since nobody says they got airtel LTF I did not push them.

Ghost655

TF Select
I don't know they sent me automatically 🥲
Bro can you please mention what features I would getting in the LTF Myzone.

I checked swiggy works. Did my first transaction as that is needed for sony liv subscription still no sms saying I will get sony liv. I checked the card on site which offer for annual payment only is not mentioned.

If Paytm BOGO is also not there , this card is a useless in LTF