• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Applied Airtel Axis from Axis Mobile app and got approved

ssrahul96

TF Buzz
Friends,

I was looking out for axis airtel card for a long period,

My background
  • No saving account with Axis
  • Took LTF Axis IOCL card 8 month back
  • Got Airtel Broaband 4 months back.

Airtel Axis was not applicable for me from Airtel Thanks app (it shows bank does not have any offer for you)), Tried with different Mobile number, but no luck there also.

I ve followed this thread https://www.technofino.in/community...re-approved-offers-for-cc-only-holders.20847/, other cards are listed except Airtel axis.

All of suda den today, Airtel Axis appeared in the Axis mobile app and i ve applied for it, Instantly it was approved and was available in in my credit card section with shaa red limit. (Still in Airtel Thanks app, it shows bank does not have any offer for you)

NShah

TF Legend
Contributor
It is showing 13 cards preapproved
  • Flipkart
  • Aura
  • Indian oil
  • My zone
  • privilege
  • select
  • atlas
  • neo (LTF)
  • Samsung infinite
  • rewards
  • My zone Rupay
  • Samsung signature
  • airtel
    All paid except neo, If I apply it will hit cibil? can I call and ask cc and get airtel with OTP 🤔
No cibil hit and instant approval

Gaara

TF Ace
I think Axis Ace doesn't make sense anymore, if someone is holding Tata neu Infinity/Amazon pay/Axis Airtel/SBI cashback.
Yes, I'm thinking of replacing my Axis ace with Kotak myntra card and take Axis Airtel.
- Do we get 10% instant discounts during sales on airtel axis card?

mailmenow

TF Premier
I got Airtel Axis card from Axis app, now how to link it with Airtel Thanks app 🤔
(Will it be added to the thanks app automatically?)
It will add automatically.In my case, It took one month to get it reflected in Airtel thanks app. And no virtual card is available (except the image of card)😅

bhauka11

TF Buzz
Same here; It shows; I already have IOCL LTF AND FLIPKART LTF

Closed magnus last month;

Airtel Axis Master
Joining Fee - Rs 500
Annual Fee - Rs 500

Any other offer will we get? I didn't notice while apply as I was not serious it will get approved;

Can anyone please any joining benefit? Annual fee waiver benefir

Same here; It shows; I already have IOCL LTF AND FLIPKART LTF

Closed magnus last month;

Airtel Axis Master
Joining Fee - Rs 500
Annual Fee - Rs 500

Any other offer will we get? I didn't notice while apply as I was not serious it will get approved;

Can anyone please any joining benefit? Annual fee waiver benefit?
How did you get flipkart axis LTF??

mailmenow

TF Premier
How did you get flipkart axis LTF??
You may get Flipkart card as LTF. I Think most of the customers got this card as LTF in 2021 as there was a campaign offer in flipkart app for LTF card. If you have already any flipkart card just talk with the retention team to convert it into LTF ,if possible