• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Anyone use livquik's QuikWallet FASTag ? QuikWallet FASTag link with RuPay card

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
Anyone use livquik's QuikWallet FASTag ? QuikWallet FASTag link with RuPay card:

Apply link:

Presenting QuikWallet FASTag, India’s first Multi-Purpose FASTag.

Powered by LivQuik, QuikWallet is India’s first non-banking PPI to get a FASTag issuer license from NETC. The FASTag wallet is linked to a RuPay-powered prepaid card.

How does QuikWallet work?​

QuikWallet FASTag card works just like a FASTag account but with a lot more benefits. Fleet owners get free RuPay virtual cards and a physical card for a nominal fee. This single wallet (FASTag + RuPay Card) can be used for transactions across tolls and any card-accepting system i.e., e-commerce, POS, and ATM.

LQ-Blog-Creatives-Resizee-for-Blog-Page-03-1024x512.jpg

You can recharge your livquik's QuikWallet FASTag through any BBPS apps and Park+ app.

livqwik.jpg

Nadeemkh

TF Select
Meri 10 ke baad nhi ho rahi thhi

So thought 10 is the limit for P2P Txns
Mine says debit limit exceed on 1st transaction of the day last month was smooth this on the 1st day itself is saying this i only transfered 6900 today with multiple try and error 2000 with mobikwik wallet load and then 3000 to amazon pay wallet upi transfer only 1 account worked other did not i think they changed some policy.

Nadeemkh

TF Select
1 L is the per month limit i think, u might have breached
No i did not breached that limit even on 1st of march it shows you exceed limit which is strange i have to load mpbikwik wallet and transfer it to amazon pay wallet upi and what not this was really frustrating it must be smooth

Nadeemkh

TF Select
No i did not breached that limit even on 1st of march it shows you exceed limit which is strange i have to load mpbikwik wallet and transfer it to amazon pay wallet upi and what not this was really frustrating it must be smooth
but i can use rupay card for 1st 1000 free wallet load and also for one amazon wallet UPI id also

xxScriptzxx

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I got the tag qwtag delivered today via park+ but during activation it is stuck in personal details page and not moving ahead. Any idea on how to solve this ?

Shoxie

TF Premier
Same problem here. It is not allowing payments to go through this month. Any other tricks to rotate to bank account? Or we've to use it to pay CC bills only via mobikwik? Guess the wallet will become useless in sometime due to the restriction imposed from this month starting.
@Abhishek012 supreme commander.

Shoxie

TF Premier
Fair warning to anyone using QWfastg!

Payment to non-merchant upi id worked for only 1,000. For merchant trancactions, I was able to make two payments one for 5k and one for 4k. Guess they're revising the limits. Tried making merchant payment for 9k and it didn't work.

Please be careful in loading to this wallet! Money might get stuck. Not sure what the new limits are. We've to reach out to the customer care to understand what are the caps that they've put in place newly!

Nadeemkh

TF Select
Same problem here. It is not allowing payments to go through this month. Any other tricks to rotate to bank account? Or we've to use it to pay CC bills only via mobikwik? Guess the wallet will become useless in sometime due to the restriction imposed from this month starting.
Try load mobikwik full wallet via card in qw tag 1000 per month is free for each account

Next thing pay to each wallet upi id for example pay to amazon wallet upi it may go through not sure it was very painful to transfer for me persnickety 6900 2 days back to account but i was able to transfer 3000 to amazon wallet upi from there to bank.

But when I inquired this to customer care their say was there was problem on this but not sure about if they are revising the limits

Nadeemkh

TF Select
You can do one thing try education bill payment or try wallet load with charges on mobikwik or at bajaj pay full wallet for me on bajaj pay it is 2.5% charges to load money via card to bajaj pay wallet or can use phone pe full kyc account for wallet load and ultimately bank transfer but i guess in near future it would be impossible to transfer to bank without charges

cleverpappu

TF Premier
Fair warning to anyone using QWfastg!

Payment to non-merchant upi id worked for only 1,000. For merchant trancactions, I was able to make two payments one for 5k and one for 4k. Guess they're revising the limits. Tried making merchant payment for 9k and it didn't work.

Please be careful in loading to this wallet! Money might get stuck. Not sure what the new limits are. We've to reach out to the customer care to understand what are the caps that they've put in place newly!
I have tried merchant upi today. It worked for 10k txn

pinki

TF Ace
Why are people still running behind this ? it doesn't work at all most of the times.
some hype it up (don't know why), many get into the trap and increase page count on forums when it stops working.
Sigma GIF

toll payment ❌ rotation ✅

ARCHISMAN_DAS

TF Select
You can do one thing try education bill payment or try wallet load with charges on mobikwik or at bajaj pay full wallet for me on bajaj pay it is 2.5% charges to load money via card to bajaj pay wallet or can use phone pe full kyc account for wallet load and ultimately bank transfer but i guess in near future it would be impossible to transfer to bank without charges
Can try cred maintenance payment via upi it's without charges too...

Nadeemkh

TF Select
Pura msg padha karo, 2 lakhs loot liye aise he logo ne. By the way you will also get Livquik virtual RuPay card.

Aaj Arindam ne video daala tha 10% off on Livquik fastag recharge using oncecard CC on park+ app ( 2 times monthly).

upi.jpg
It was failing for me too i just transacted around 15 to 20k also on 1st march transfering 7000 was very painful it was failing many times then i have to use another fresh bank account to work able to transact only 2k in that account and transfered it to amazon wallet upi and 2000 to 2 mobikwik account

MangoRush

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Pura msg padha karo, 2 lakhs loot liye aise he logo ne. By the way you will also get Livquik virtual RuPay card.

Aaj Arindam ne video daala tha 10% off on Livquik fastag recharge using oncecard CC on park+ app ( 2 times monthly).

upi.jpg
Its not about 2 lacs. If you are not sure, don't speculate please. It's intermittent, occurs even if your total spends are just 10k or 1lac.
Their system is not able to handle the transactions, so most of the times it wasn't working.