• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Anyone opened BOB BRO Account recently?

Ecoli8

TF Select
Dear TFFam,
Anyone opened the newly launched BOB BRO account recently? The account has many free perks and definitely features as a lucrative offer for students.
However though they said free Rupay Platinum DC for life, still charged a issuance charges of ₹354. Currently having a dispute with their grievance cell. Anybody here faced the same situation?

godslayer

TF Select
Hey bro

Here are your answers

I opened Bob bro account in nov offline
It was just 2 mins process and got passbook instantly
You can open online as well

Regarding debit card they said it will delivered in 20 days
I got after complaining to their website

No issuance or annual charges will be deducted
It's lifetime free

And account will be like that life time no conversion nothing

If u have any more questions let me know
I contacted customer care and they are telling that debit card annual charges will be applicable. Only issuance and renewal is free. annual is 300 + 18% gst.

doraemon

TF Legend
I contacted customer care and they are telling that debit card annual charges will be applicable. Only issuance and renewal is free. annual is 300 + 18% gst.
Renewal and annual is same ?
Isn't?

Also ask them the scheme code of your savings account if they said sb197 than don't worry it will not be charged

Those guys are dumb
Just confirm the scheme code
And read the thread last pages i have already given solution there

godslayer

TF Select
Renewal and annual is same ?
Isn't?

Also ask them the scheme code of your savings account if they said sb197 than don't worry it will not be charged

Those guys are dumb
Just confirm the scheme code
And read the thread last pages i have already given solution there
No renewal means when the card expires after 6-7 years

ritwik2000

TF Ace
meko bhi same bola... kal pno ko mail shoot krunga.... will keep the reply as proof .... most probably charge nhi lagega bolega so agr charge leta he to RBI BO he na

godslayer

TF Select
Hey bro
As I said just confirm the scheme code with cc
Call 18005700 and dial 131 u will instantly get connected with customer care and then ask the scheme code of your account
If they said sb197/sb196
Then there will be no charges for card it will be ltf
yes I tried that. my account is sb197 and he said after a year charges will be deducted.

ritwik2000

TF Ace
img_20230917_115129_337-jpg.29691

doraemon

TF Legend
Renewal charges are annual charges here guys
I confirmed that on call at time of account opening
She said u won't be charged

Still one can raise a grievance mail to them they generally reply in 3-4 days