• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Anyone opened BOB BRO Account recently?

Ecoli8

TF Select
Dear TFFam,
Anyone opened the newly launched BOB BRO account recently? The account has many free perks and definitely features as a lucrative offer for students.
However though they said free Rupay Platinum DC for life, still charged a issuance charges of ₹354. Currently having a dispute with their grievance cell. Anybody here faced the same situation?

AritraSaha

TF Legend
Dear TFFam,
Anyone opened the newly launched BOB BRO account recently? The account has many free perks and definitely features as a lucrative offer for students.
However though they said free Rupay Platinum DC for life, still charged a issuance charges of ₹354. Currently having a dispute with their grievance cell. Anybody here faced the same situation?
I have bob b3 account..

I think this bob bro account for under 25. Then will convert to normal savings account.

ksen13

TF Premier
Main bhi khulwaya hain ye account...mujhe branch walo ne bataya ki 7 days ke andar debit card mil jayega ...7 days mil gaya bhi tak itna din ho gaya koi bhi debit card mujhe nahi mila ...Mera account mein balance bhi hain abhi tak balance bhi deduct nahi huwa kuch ....

Dear TFFam,
I had opened the BOB BRO account in the month of October and they had deducted the Debit card issuance charges in November. I had complained via the complaint portal of Bank of Baroda and they had reversed the charges in a couple of days as I had even attached the screenshot of the BOB BRO website. You need not worry once you complain via the complaint portal. Also remember that BOB BRO does not have AMC/Renewal charges for the debit card making the debit card life time free.

Ecoli8

TF Select
I had opened the BOB BRO account in the month of October and they had deducted the Debit card issuance charges in November. I had complained via the complaint portal of Bank of Baroda and they had reversed the charges in a couple of days as I had even attached the screenshot of the BOB BRO website. You need not worry once you complain via the complaint portal. Also remember that BOB BRO does not have AMC/Renewal charges for the debit card making the debit card life time free.
Ok, I ve already raised a complaint. Let's see what happens.
Accha, how many days exactly was the couple of days?

Ecoli8

TF Select
Main bhi khulwaya hain ye account...mujhe branch walo ne bataya ki 7 days ke andar debit card mil jayega ...7 days mil gaya bhi tak itna din ho gaya koi bhi debit card mujhe nahi mila ...Mera account mein balance bhi hain abhi tak balance bhi deduct nahi huwa kuch ....
You'll get it with the welcome kit within 15-20 days. Just wait.

pratyushpanda

TF Premier
Dear TFFam,
Opened for my sister who just turned 18 few months ago and few days ago she also told me that 354 has been deducted. Can you elaborate how to complaint like on call / mail . If any mail id or specific portal available kindly share

Ecoli8

TF Select
Opened for my sister who just turned 18 few months ago and few days ago she also told me that 354 has been deducted. Can you elaborate how to complaint like on call / mail . If any mail id or specific portal available kindly share
I have complained on their online portal. Just go to bob site, there will be a grievance redressal tab.

Ok, I ve already raised a complaint. Let's see what happens.
Accha, how many days exactly was the couple of days?
I had received the reversal of charges in 3 days.