• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Anyone bought "Niva bupa reassure 2.0" health insurance

kishorvr

TF Premier
Looking to buy niva bupa reassure 2.0

How are the settlement ratios and approvals for claims
I bought Niva Bupa reassure 2.0. According to various websites, settlement ratio is above 99% for the past three months. In 10 years, it will become 10X if you do not raise a claim. So, buy early and keep it.

kishorvr

TF Premier
I also heard on paper it's the best. Not sure about real experience.

Folks who claimed can pitch in
Yes, all insurances are good on paper. I can say the same for health insurances provided by the company you work at. Insurances are no shield by any means. They only replace the money you spent on your healthcare costs. However, you must do some due research and see what features you want.

palen

TF Premier
As long as you use network hospitals and have a genuine case, you should be fine. I know people who file claims for pre existing diseases without disclosing them while applying for insurance. Of course, their claims will be rejected.

hs23new

TF Premier
I bought Niva Bupa reassure 2.0. According to various websites, settlement ratio is above 99% for the past three months. In 10 years, it will become 10X if you do not raise a claim. So, buy early and keep it.
This looks good but max claim for robotic surgery is 1L. Its good policy for holding for 10 years and then port to another policy which includes robotics.

the_dark_knight

TF Ace
Contributor
There is renewal in March. Will look into it. Thanks.
Somewhere I heard they aren't allowing existing reassure 2.0 insurers to migrate to the aspire plan, though I am not sure.

Seems a limited bunch of fools running and shouting around with no genuine purpose are given the baton to aspire

Zacobite

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
great product.. horrendous horrible service and claim experience.. sab paisa product development mein daalte hain.. service is 0 on 100
icici lombard, hdfc have better service.. abirla, care are working on improving.. niva bupa has the best products on paper.. but service experience will make you cryy.. try raising a question and see

the_dark_knight

TF Ace
Contributor
Are you just speaking ABT the customer care experience, or the actual hospital claim experience?
icici lombard, hdfc have better service.. abirla, care are working on improving.. niva bupa has the best products on paper.. but service experience will make you cryy.. try raising a question and see

Zacobite

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
@Zacobite do share your exact claim experience in detail with niva Bupa, if any.
I have had multiple issues with policy updates / wrong amounts on riders / loading premium errors / different to. connect / they wont call and say they called / GRO also doesn't respond / wrong dates on policy ( took me 3 months to get it corrected).. If you have a problem its near impossible to get them to. understand.. horrible

Zacobite

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Are you just speaking ABT the customer care experience, or the actual hospital claim experience?
both.. customer service terrible, claim experience was also bad due to incorrect data on their side which they corrected after multiple follow ups.. so finally did reimbursement and then claimed instead of cashless... their records have many errors.. so policy document has to bw thoroughly checked... inflation related amount wrong, they added BMI loading for a 3 year old baby ( normal healthy) due to some error.. etc etc