• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Any way to get cashback/rewards for UPI transactions to a person(non merchant account)

ragz

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi Everyone,

So I pay all helpers through UPI which is around 15K a month and also make SIP payments of around 50K+ every month through UPI again. I was looking for help from all of you to understand if there is a way to get some reward or cashback on these UPI transactions? Now a days anyways Gpay or other UPI apps aren;t giving worthy cashback.

I am also eligible for Axis magnus card but not taking it as majority of my expenses are still paid through UPI only.

Any help in optimising these spends to earn rewards/cashback will be highly appreciated :)

ragz

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Kiwi App is rewarding for now I guess.

Getting 2,4,8 etc kiwi randomly.

But from past few days, I didn't get a single kiwi.
Doesn't kiwi credit card allow you to make payments only to Merchant QRs and not to individual QR code? Also kiwi reward rate isn't that great at 1% (2% is just for first 6 months) with upper limit of 1% of your credit limit.

D₹V

TF Prestige
Doesn't kiwi credit card allow you to make payments only to Merchant QRs and not to individual QR code? Also kiwi reward rate isn't that great at 1% (2% is just for first 6 months) with upper limit of 1% of your credit limit.
I'm talking about P2P UPI only dude.

You asked the same thing na?

sxchzy

TF Pioneer
VIP Lounge
Nobody will give rewards on p2p as for banks it is a cash burning activity as 0 mdr is levied.
The reward concept on ccs exists because of mdr.
Hi Everyone,

So I pay all helpers through UPI which is around 15K a month and also make SIP payments of around 50K+ every month through UPI again. I was looking for help from all of you to understand if there is a way to get some reward or cashback on these UPI transactions? Now a days anyways Gpay or other UPI apps aren;t giving worthy cashback.

I am also eligible for Axis magnus card but not taking it as majority of my expenses are still paid through UPI only.

Any help in optimising these spends to earn rewards/cashback will be highly appreciated :)

Venkatm

TF Buzz
Hi Everyone,

If you have a Kotak Spendz prepaid cart , they claim to give 1% cash back , only issue is that the app is very slow, one has to be keep the app ready before paying, my experience.

ragz

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
If you have a Kotak Spendz prepaid cart , they claim to give 1% cash back , only issue is that the app is very slow, one has to be keep the app ready before paying, my experience.
Does kotak spend card allow to load money through credit card and which category does this load come under

Venkatm

TF Buzz
Does kotak spend card allow to load money through credit card and which category does this load come under
This is a second debit cart you get, more like a sub account, or say a wallet within the main account. you topup from the main account.
Security is that you only expose the spendz card and if lost only the topup amount might get lost.
You can set a pin. You can topup and give it to your kid and have control on transactions and also on the amount spent.

Daya A

TF Buzz
This is a second debit cart you get, more like a sub account, or say a wallet within the main account. you topup from the main account.
Security is that you only expose the spendz card and if lost only the topup amount might get lost.
You can set a pin. You can topup and give it to your kid and have control on transactions and also on the amount spent.
Iam kotak 811 holder how an I get this kotak spend prepaid card

Mahadevan

TF Buzz