• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Any one uses CRED FLASH ? Any point in using it?

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
For reference, here is the current snapshot of my CIBIL accounts. Loans has been reduced and credit cards got increased. :p

September - 2022
Screenshot 2023-08-17 at 11.46.46 AM.png

Aug - 2023

Screenshot 2023-08-17 at 11.48.22 AM.png
Don't mean to be disrespectful...

That dashboard looks very ugly from a Lender perspective.. (as they say looks like a dogs breakfast)..

Good that you closed all that crap.. and made it cleaner... Still history can not be erased... but closed loans are better than active espcially so considering that big number...

Well done... (y) (y)

Again: No offence intended.. my views are in general...

Last edited:

raniphore

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Btw how did u get so many loans, care to explain some of the BNPL services you started, even some of them I wouldnt have heard their name also.
Slice, Lazypay, Uni, Flipkart Pay Later, Amazon Pay Later, Simpl, CRED Cash. I had to give both effort and time to track down each loan account and reach out to the respective customer support of NBFCs to close them. Some like Lazypay needed multiple followups to get it updated as closed in CIBIL.

Reactions: SSV

raniphore

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Don't mean to be disrespectful...

That dashboard looks very ugly from a Lender perspective.. (as they say looks like a dogs breakfast)..

Good that you closed all that crap.. and made it cleaner... Still history can not be erased... but closed loans are better than active espcially so considering that big number...

Well done... (y) (y)

Again: No offence intended.. my views are in general...
Yeah CIBIL UI is not well designed from an user perspective, the closed loans still remain in history along with the active ones. They could have designed it better to segregate closed and active accounts. We can identify them after checking the closed data otherwise no way to know if the account is active or closed. Also, there is no provision for data correction unless the concerned bank or NBFC provide them with the updated data.

Reactions: SSV

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Yeah CIBIL UI is not well designed from an user perspective, the closed loans still remain in history along with the active ones. They could have designed it better to segregate closed and active accounts. We can identify them after checking the closed data otherwise no way to know if the account is active or closed. Also, there is no provision for data correction unless the concerned bank or NBFC provide them with the updated data.
Correction always should come from source, otherwise a chance for a lot of manipulation from the credit bureau side

Strange

TF Legend
Hi Raniphore, let me know how did you close Uni , lazypay and slice loans from reporting in Cibil .
First download your latest Experian credit report from experian.in via Whatsapp chat, then find find your lender name and loan account number in it after that email following email ids to close your loan account and issue NOC.

LazyPay - PayU Finance India Private Limited

wecare@lazypay.in
carehead@lazypay.in
grievanceredressalofficer@lazypay.in
grievanceredressalofficer@payufin.com
support@payufin.com
grievanceaddresalofficer@payufin.com
carehead@payufin.com
roshan.varghese@payufin.com

Slice - Quadrillion Finance Private Limited

help@sliceit.com
customergrievance@sliceit.com
help@quadrillion.finance
manan.m@sliceit.com
Secretarial@quadrilion.finance
shaique.mustafa@sliceit.com

Uni Support

care@uni.club
grievances@uni.club
gro@uni.club

Uni - Northern Arc Capital Limited

care@uni.club
gro@uni.club
customersupport@northernarc.com
gro@northernarc.com
nodal.officer@northernarc.com
Shubham.Kanyal@northernarc.com
Ramanan.S@northernarc.com

Uni - DMI Finance

care@uni.club
gro@uni.club
grievance@dmifinance.in

Uni - Lendbox (Transactree Technologies Pvt Ltd)

care@uni.club
gro@uni.club
grievances@lendbox.in

Uni - Liquiloans (NDX P2P Private Limited.)

care@uni.club
gro@uni.club
grievance@liquilaons.com