• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Infinia Any idea on timeline for release of Infinia Reserve ?

rohitsinha

TF Select
It's been few months after the news of Infinia Reserve. Anyone has any idea when it would be available?
Also any idea on expected upgrade criteria from Infinia Metal to reserve?
Also any idea on timeline of ICICI emerald metal?

ketz1981

TF Buzz
HDFC Infinia reserve is on hold for now
next release will be DCB with revamped features
I'm holding DCB. Any idea on what would be the revamp?

I read an headline on ET about Discover and HDFC bosses announcing their intention to double the base of Diners. Could not read the article as it was for paid members.

shrewdoc

TF Ace
I read an headline on ET about Discover and HDFC bosses announcing their intention to double the base of Diners. Could not read the article as it was for paid members.
That article was targetting MSMEs with Credit Cards. Nothing much. Even SBI also launched SimplySave Merchant for SMEs.

Pavan

TF Legend
TF Family
I'm holding DCB. Any idea on what would be the revamp?

Yes on doiners network HDFC working hard to keep it active :)

But issue is with poshvine because for DCB we have poshvine and smartbuy two vendors which HDFC wants end with poshvine and give full thing to smartbuy

elite34700

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
* Info on infinia reserve * :

Card will get launched by end of this month.
This is exclusive invite only.
500 cards all over India is what they want to target.
The identification of customers has been done and list prepared ( Top UHNI, celebrities, top politicians , officials ) the elite 0.2% to be specific.
Fee is rumoured to be at INR 1 lakh + gst with more details to await.
They want to set it up as a target to Amex platinum but buggers won’t consider C2C on platinum cards for now.
Also, all those imperia guys waiting to get preapproved infinia by December bhool jao the percentage has been shrinked from 25% infinia offers to 12% . They’ll be pushing regalia gold more in the market.
Can’t share more information cause that’s all I know. TIA!

drmsiva

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge

The identification of customers has been done and list prepared ( Top UHNI, celebrities, top politicians , officials ) the elite 0.2% to be specific.
They want to set it up as a target to Amex platinum but buggers won’t consider C2C on platinum cards for now.
Also, all those imperia guys waiting to get preapproved infinia by December bhool jao the percentage has been shrinked from 25% infinia offers to 12% . They’ll be pushing regalia gold more in the market.

Thanks for the update. Let's wait and see - unlikely to be eligible anyway given their target group.

chasni

TF Ace
VIP Lounge

Thanks for the info.

I would need to take a another birth then may be I can think about paying 1lac+ fee for a credit card.

Pavan

TF Legend
TF Family

Was imperia people planend to get infinia by december ! ?

Reactions: SSV

elite34700

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Was imperia people planend to get infinia by december ! ?
Most likely 25% imperia customers would get that every year. There’s a lot of criteria to get the preapproved token. This December it’s only 12%. This won’t work if imperia guys already have a card😉 . Can’t share more info on this. TIA!

• Hehe
Reactions: SSV

Gr8 info..

I thought they wanted to keep a fee of 25k plus GST .
Let's see what we get

shashankrt

TF Premier

Not sure how accurate is this information. Above does not make any sense as even Amex centurion has more than 500 customers.
No bank let alone one like HDFC will create a card and entire infra for it only for 500 customers.
Lets wait and watch.. however from product management perspective above does not make any sense.