• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Any HDFC Agent available?

bvc19296

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I have axis myzone with 3L limit. I also have hdfc millennia with 1L limit. So can I apply for LE using my axis card?

Also should I close millennia and apply for regalia on the basis of Axis card or I can ask for upgradation based on other cc? Or I should first try to get millennia's limit extended to 3L and then ask for upgrade to Regalia?
As far as I know HDFC is very tough on Limit Enhancements and card upgrades. Just request your RM/BM for upgrade consideration if your card is more than 6 years old by submitting the documents (Payslip, ITR, Bank statements (salary account)).

I have received this mail content from HDFC bank. They only accept these bank cards for consideration, unfortunately IDFC, ICICI, IndusInd are not available in the list.

"For Card holders of Standard chartered, Citibank, State Bank of India, HSBC, ABN, Deutsche Bank or Axis Bank ONLY
Photocopy of the Front of the credit card, with latest two months original statements."

bvc19296

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
VIP Lounge
As far as I know HDFC is very tough on Limit Enhancements and card upgrades. Just request your RM/BM for upgrade consideration if your card is more than 6 years old by submitting the documents (Payslip, ITR, Bank statements (salary account)).

I have received this mail content from HDFC bank. They only accept these bank cards for consideration, unfortunately IDFC, ICICI, IndusInd are not available in the list.

"For Card holders of Standard chartered, Citibank, State Bank of India, HSBC, ABN, Deutsche Bank or Axis Bank ONLY
Photocopy of the Front of the credit card, with latest two months original statements."
**6 Months old - Typo error.

cc24x7

TF Premier
No I closed the Millenia card. Actually I closed I didn't even activate it and card is now closed. And this has happened twice, both times I applied for Regalia but they issued me Millenia so I didn't activate it both times and both cards are closed and I don't have any HDFC bank card anymore.
In how many months gap did you apply for both the times?

asahi

TF Premier
Process of c2c please, can be done online?
Hi, I've applied for HDFC bank credit card twice now on C2C. Both times I applied for Regalia but they instead issued the Millenia card. I need an HDFC agent who can help me get the Regalia or Diners club privelage card LTF.