• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Any HDFC Agent available?

mayanknvu

TF Buzz
Hi, I've applied for HDFC bank credit card twice now on C2C. Both times I applied for Regalia but they instead issued the Millenia card. I need an HDFC agent who can help me get the Regalia or Diners club privelage card LTF.

Tejo

TF Legend
Hi, I've applied for HDFC bank credit card twice now on C2C. Both times I applied for Regalia but they instead issued the Millenia card. I need an HDFC agent who can help me get the Regalia or Diners club privelage card LTF.
If your current limit on millennia is 3 lakhs then you can upgrade to regalia

If you >3 lakh card, can apply regalia on c2c, send manually application form by post, if you have hdfc ac.

Tejo

TF Legend
whts the limit of cc of c2c

mayanknvu

TF Buzz
I have 2 cards with limit of fmore than 4lac. One is ICICI bank MMT signature card and Amazon pay card. I applied using both and both times my cqrd was downgraded to millenia with limit of 2Lac

mayanknvu

TF Buzz
I'm looking for some agent who can help with this. I've closed bothe the Millenia card as I have no need for millenia card

Tejo

TF Legend
I have 2 cards with limit of fmore than 4lac. One is ICICI bank MMT signature card and Amazon pay card. I applied using both and both times my cqrd was downgraded to millenia with limit of 2Lac
What card you want?
If it's not millennia

Tejo

TF Legend
Hdfc wont accept icici cards for limit consideration.

You should have 3 lakh for regalia.

Just write a mail, say them to you preffered banking customer and you want regalia card not millennia.

humptydumpty

TF Select
Having 3L limit on your hdfc cc doesnt quality you as a regalia card holder ,i once wrote to hdfc when i had 3L they straight up rejected on mail they asked my income and all the necessary details for the upgradation for that reason i was angry went to close my bank account they asked me to send a courier with cc application stating card details then i got approved

mayanknvu

TF Buzz

Just write a mail, say them to you preffered banking customer and you want regalia card not millennia.
I'm not sure who to write a mail to. Can you please tell me whom should I mail. I've tried contacting my RM but they are completely Lazy and useless people who don't want to do anything. Can you please provide the mail ID?

Tejo

TF Legend
I'm not sure who to write a mail to. Can you please tell me whom should I mail. I've tried contacting my RM but they are completely Lazy and useless people who don't want to do anything. Can you please provide the mail ID?
grievance.redressalcc@hdfcbank.com

I think, with mail they won't upgrade because it's millennia you have.

You need to mail to thier address, download latest credit card upgrade form & fill it.

For regalia you should min. 3l on existing card and 4l for regalia gold.

I advise you to have term or recurring deposits too.

mayanknvu

TF Buzz
No I closed the Millenia card. Actually I closed I didn't even activate it and card is now closed. And this has happened twice, both times I applied for Regalia but they issued me Millenia so I didn't activate it both times and both cards are closed and I don't have any HDFC bank card anymore.

Tejo

TF Legend
No I closed the Millenia card. Actually I closed I didn't even activate it and card is now closed. And this has happened twice, both times I applied for Regalia but they issued me Millenia so I didn't activate it both times and both cards are closed and I don't have any HDFC bank card anymore.
Why you want regalia, why don't u want millennia?

mayanknvu

TF Buzz
And you can easily apply for LTF Regalia. You 6 international lounge access and the forex charges are also very less at 1.99% l. All other CC of similar level are either paid or don't have any of these features

atulsingh

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I too am looking for HDFC agent who can get me any good HDFC card. Presently i Have Moneyback credit card! I have axis reserve with 6 lakh limit.
Thanks!!!

bvc19296

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I too am looking for HDFC agent who can get me any good HDFC card. Presently i Have Moneyback credit card! I have axis reserve with 6 lakh limit.
Thanks!!!

Earlier this was mentioned on the forum. But not sure whether these agents are active. Not seen any posts related to them in recent times.

Pankhuri

TF Ace

I have axis myzone with 3L limit. I also have hdfc millennia with 1L limit. So can I apply for LE using my axis card?

Also should I close millennia and apply for regalia on the basis of Axis card or I can ask for upgradation based on other cc? Or I should first try to get millennia's limit extended to 3L and then ask for upgrade to Regalia?