• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus Annual fees waiver at 12L possible ?

StanRoute66

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I have spent 12L since joining , will I be able to get the Annual fees waived off at the end of the anniversary year ?
If anyone has some info , please share the procedure .

Do i have to request it before the Fees is charged on the card account , or after it is charged ?

anish1516

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I have spent 12L since joining , will I be able to get the Annual fees waived off at the end of the anniversary year ?

Do i have to request it before the Fees is charged on the card account , or after it is charged ?
Axis has announced free Magnus with Burgundy accounts.

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator

15 lakhs is required for fees wavied for magnus. You already know that. Did you try Retention trick in case it 10k ER point?

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
Wh

What’s the trick bhaiya Ji
i read in some thread/in group where you need to call to axis CS and there should be payable amount so axis can't actually close your card (they might black your CC you can reactivate by calling )and then if the right executive pickup up the call, they offer you 10k ER bonus point for not cancelling the card. from Select to Magnus once per user. you can try for Non- LTF axis user only. this is discussed a week back not sure if it will work now or not.

abhgan2

TF Buzz
I am waiting for my August Magnus milestone. But my card anniversary is November. And likely milestone will be credited in Nov as well. Will Axis close card if annual fees is charged? Or will I be forced to pay the annual fees?