• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

An App that lets me track my net worth.

ichiranjeeb

TF Select
Today, I m gonna talk about IndMoney,

It is a super money app that will track all your investments (like stock, mutual fund, FD, PPF etc..) and liabilities (like loans and Credit Card dues) to calculate your Net Worth. You can also set your financial goals and track them with the app. But, the most important thing is you can invest in Indian Mutual Funds, Corporate FDs, and in US stock market using this app.

You can signup using my referral link and you'll receive Rs.750/- worth of US stocks.
Signup For IndMoney

What I am doing with this app.

- I am investing in the US stock market
- I am running a SIP in Quant Tax Plan (an ELSS mutual fund)
- I have an FD that gives me a 7.35% interest rate. This is my emergency fund that I can withdraw anytime I want.
- I am tracking the Indian stock investments that I made in Zerodha.
This app shows me which stock did well and which performed badly.
It shows me NEWS about the stocks that I own.
It gives me BUY-HOLD-SELL recommendations (by the way, I follow my own judgment)
- I am tracking my NPS with it
- I am tracking my Credit card spending and getting US stocks as rewards .. which is sweet.
- You can apply for IPOs with this app. I had placed an order for Nykaa IPO via this app. but unfortunately, I did not get the allotment. Now I am thankful that I did not get it😆

I might be missing some of the features. But I am here for all the queries.
If you want screenshots of a certain feature, you can ask and I will share.

Is anyone using this app? if yes, then please share your opinion.

Sammoka

TF Buzz
Yes, I'm using it from last 8 months however I did not like it as their customer service is poor. I referred people and also performed a few tasks as required to earn around rs. 1500 cryptos but they changed their reward program and forfeited my crypto app investment. I'd not recommend this app to anyone
I guess the only "UNIQUE" feature is to track your investments. Thats pretty much about it, there are far too many with staggered investments all over, we can perhaps only look at that good point. AS for US investments you are better off with Vested/Stockal or TD Ameritrade (A US brokerage house itself).

ichiranjeeb

TF Select
I guess the only "UNIQUE" feature is to track your investments. Thats pretty much about it, there are far too many with staggered investments all over, we can perhaps only look at that good point. AS for US investments you are better off with Vested/Stockal or TD Ameritrade (A US brokerage house itself).

in Vested withdrawal fee is $11 but in IndMoney it is $5
Stockal has numerous other charges like Trading charges and account opening charges.

I believe us stock investing is better on indMoney.

ichiranjeeb

TF Select

I did not lose my crypto rewards. I dunno what happened with you.
and regarding the new reward structure.. it's amazing. I am getting a lot of US stocks every month as a reward.

WhatsApp Image 2022-04-01 at 8.50.21 PM (1).jpeg

Avishma1

TF Select
I did not lose my crypto rewards. I dunno what happened with you.
and regarding the new reward structure.. it's amazing. I am getting a lot of US stocks every month as a reward.

WhatsApp Image 2022-04-01 at 8.50.21 PM (1).jpeg
The biggest problem is that they can only track your credit card spends associated with gmail which is not my primary email. So even after spending 1lac in month on cc I could not get any reward

akshayhs

TF Ace
INDMoney is a great app if you use it without falling for their attraction to get more customers.

I started using it last year and it is the only app that I use to monitor my net worth and all other financially-related tasks.

I even have signed up for their SBM partnered US accounts for investing in the US stock market. Everything is so seamless and well developed.

jay

TF Select
Foreign Credit Card Expert
VIP Lounge
Hotel Loyalty Expert
Airmiles Expert
Credit Card Expert
If you are only concerned about India and your investments are in India, then there is nothing better than MProfit. Not only for networth/portfolio tracking but also from a taxation point of view, it calculates your LTCG, STCG, and Corporate Actions such as BuyBacks, Rights, Dividends, etc.

Absolutely highly recommend it for anyone tracking their stuff seriously and accurately.

This is my referral link if you want to sign up, it gives you a 10% discount: https://www.mprofit.in/buy?referral=R598E41E9263J516D, I do not get any monetary value out of it except I get a certain number of days free, for full disclosure.

SamPtnk

TF Ace
I dont trust these startups. A single crack and it can go haywire (Vauld :cautious: )
Since India doesn't have GDPR they can do anything with our data without any fear of repercussions
Have been investing in FOF of Navi for US exposure since others are now banned

Salvo08

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Today, I m gonna talk about IndMoney,

It is a super money app that will track all your investments (like stock, mutual fund, FD, PPF etc..) and liabilities (like loans and Credit Card dues) to calculate your Net Worth. You can also set your financial goals and track them with the app. But, the most important thing is you can invest in Indian Mutual Funds, Corporate FDs, and in US stock market using this app.

You can signup using my referral link and you'll receive Rs.750/- worth of US stocks.
Signup For IndMoney

What I am doing with this app.

- I am investing in the US stock market
- I am running a SIP in Quant Tax Plan (an ELSS mutual fund)
- I have an FD that gives me a 7.35% interest rate. This is my emergency fund that I can withdraw anytime I want.
- I am tracking the Indian stock investments that I made in Zerodha.
This app shows me which stock did well and which performed badly.
It shows me NEWS about the stocks that I own.
It gives me BUY-HOLD-SELL recommendations (by the way, I follow my own judgment)
- I am tracking my NPS with it
- I am tracking my Credit card spending and getting US stocks as rewards .. which is sweet.
- You can apply for IPOs with this app. I had placed an order for Nykaa IPO via this app. but unfortunately, I did not get the allotment. Now I am thankful that I did not get it😆

I might be missing some of the features. But I am here for all the queries.
If you want screenshots of a certain feature, you can ask and I will share.

Is anyone using this app? if yes, then please share your opinion.
Ya I too am using the app and find it quite useful. But there is a variation of my net worth in MFs shown by IndMoney and ETMoney. All MFs are listed but the valuation is different. And the difference is considerable and can not be due to the difference in base date considered for calculation.

phagocyte536

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I find Kuvera to be much less intrusive. It doesn't have NPS tracking yet. I have not used US stocks, so cant say how that works (not ineterested)

Also, I ignore NPS and EPF from net worth as they are illiquid.

sxchzy

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Is investing through ind money for us stocks better than investing through nse gift city?
And as for portfolio tracking money control does the same.
And for credit card tracking cred is there.
Is this app really worth it or just another app taking your data

knight

TF Ace
i use old school excel to track my worth..
gives me more flexibility and i update it once in 1-2 months..

Also helps me see the percentage split of my debt/equity and invested/free money.
threw in a few more formulas to get avg monthly investment to get an idea of how much I'm spending/saving.

moneyMaker

TF Ace
Contributor
RML Group
i use old school excel to track my worth..
gives me more flexibility and i update it once in 1-2 months..
This is best.

Also use offline excel not google sheets, you need enter manually to actually get a feel of your worth lol. Getting info from all sources automatically doesn't really feel useful tbh.