• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Amex Referral on temporary hold

I wanted to apply for amex card with referral bonus but i see now that it's on hold. Can anyone confirm when it would go live again.

D

Deleted member 6719

I wanted to apply for amex card with referral bonus but i see now that it's on hold. Can anyone confirm when it would go live again.
Axis Atlas/Magnus, SBI and AmazonPay are wayyyy better than most of the nonsense AmEx cards. Except charge card, they have use trash with 'spend more' offers only.
Why should i spend to use an offer and make nonsense spends on things i dont need to buy, and haggle with merchants who hate amex.

sxchzy

TF Pioneer
VIP Lounge
Axis Atlas/Magnus, SBI and AmazonPay are wayyyy better than most of the nonsense AmEx cards. Except charge card, they have use trash with 'spend more' offers only.
Why should i spend to use an offer and make nonsense spends on things i dont need to buy, and haggle with merchants who hate amex.
amex cards are usually for miles transfer partners which before axis and hdfc only amex and citi had.
Now amex is more of a symbol of luxury which will give you access to amex lounges
apart from that there is nothing that sets amex credit cards apart from other bank cards

D

Deleted member 6719

amex cards are usually for miles transfer partners which before axis and hdfc only amex and citi had.
Now amex is more of a symbol of luxury which will give you access to amex lounges
apart from that there is nothing that sets amex credit cards apart from other bank cards
Struggle of using AmEx cards is something that is unique with AmEx. Even Diners gets accepted everywhere RuPay gets accepted.