• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Amex offer only 10 days

Sudheep

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
You need to enter card number and agree to tnc before making the purchase. So enrollment is required. You cannot simply visit the website and make the purchase. It is like making purchase at eligible merchants landing from Amex website offer page and then make the purchase.
NO.. this is amex normal validation procedure, will strongly suggest DONT use this for running offer for brands page, due i) multiplier points credit may take time ii) have to be careful , cookie requirement (have to record video for future escalation etc etc) etc etc...

instead, use voucher reward multiplier , reward will be posted within 2-3 days including multiplier.. no tensions. the sms you receive for otp/ confirmation itself contain multiplier word in it.

venkateshr

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I too got this email for Gold card. Had a clarification to understand this in simple terms.

If I purchase an Amazon normal e-voucher using the card using their portal at https://www.gyftr.com/amexrewardmultiplier/, I'll get 5 points for 50 spent which is in effect 10% rewards (instead of 1 point for 50 spent). So for Rs. 1,50,000 total MR points is 15,000 available.

Additionally they are offering some e-vouchers for which redemptions they have given separately for different cards. That also is 15,000 worth voucher. For me I have received it as the below partners.

How will redemption happen for these? Will Amex send a separate code for redemption later? Please clarify. Thanks

Fashion
Fashion and Marketplace​
Aldo, Armani Exchange, Biba, Brooks Brother, Call it Spring,
Charles & Keith, Dune London, Gas, G Star Raw, Hamleys, Mother Care, Only, Skechers, Satya Paul, Steve Madden, Superdry,
United Colors of Benetton, Vero Moda, W for Women.​
Beauty
Beauty and Wellness​
Bath & Body Works, The Body Shop, Kama Ayurveda, Kiehls.​
Dining
Dining​
Basking Robbins, Costa Coffee, Mainland China, Pizza Hut, Barbeque Nation.​

CC_Fire

TF Premier
strongly suggest DONT use this for running offer for brands page, due i) multiplier points credit may take time ii) have to be careful , cookie requirement (have to record video for future escalation etc etc) etc etc...
It there a way to ensure the cookies etc don't mess with the rewards? I use firefox.

venkateshr

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Is this enrolment based offer or will they give the voucher for any card that we purchase it with? Any idea