• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Amex MRCC Timelines and Repeated Document Uploads

taskmaster

TF Select
Hi Everyone,
So I applied for the Amex MRCC card (through referral) on the evening of the 19th. I received a mail to upload documents after completing my vKYC as well. Does anyone know how long it takes for my aplication to be processed? I keep receiving mails to upload my income documents and bank statements for employment verification and I keep uploading them, but it has been 3 times already, including the first time. I haven't received any way to track the application or other e-mail ackowledgement either.
I applied for the CC today at 2pm and after video kyc it got approved at 3:30pm. Guess they dont even go for lunch.

mercury_25

TF Buzz
Thanks for the help, guys. I was able to connect with Customer Care. Apparently the issue was that they weren't able to parse the PDFs of my Payslips, so I gave them JPEGs and it all went through and I have the card now. Pretty great card, even if I fucked up on Gyftr and bought an extra voucher. Pretty sure I'll use it up anyway.
I am in the same boat. Had uploaded the merged Pdf of salary slip and bank statement on the day of VKYC. Got the mail the next day, I then uploaded the JPGs as suggested in this thread.
Today got the email again, and contacted the Customer Support. They said it might be that the system keeps on sending the email. I asked them to confirm on the same parsing issue that you had, and if they could confirm that the documents have been "received" on their end. They said that they are unable to check the documents on their end. I had used the Toll Free number that comes aattached to the bottom of the mail.

mercury_25

TF Buzz
I am in the same boat. Had uploaded the merged Pdf of salary slip and bank statement on the day of VKYC. Got the mail the next day, I then uploaded the JPGs as suggested in this thread.
Today got the email again, and contacted the Customer Support. They said it might be that the system keeps on sending the email. I asked them to confirm on the same parsing issue that you had, and if they could confirm that the documents have been "received" on their end. They said that they are unable to check the documents on their end. I had used the Toll Free number that comes aattached to the bottom of the mail.
@BestBanker Can you help here?